Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 64 - The Desired Outcome

Dex-chan lover
This series has convoluted and nuanced dialogues and you do a lot to keep the translation up to par. I'm happy to wait for translations of this quality level, because bad work at this kind of manga hurts more than it helps. So thank you for your hard work!

I'd bet most readers would rather wait than have all the chapters with bad translations available.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was just about to say that water purification might be better if they're going to use it at sea since there's plenty of water (and you get some salt too, if that's how it works), and then he mentions they use it for salt lakes 😅

I wonder if they can make it "filter" the water from the air, so it "creates" water.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, That said the more we see of Lucy, the more annoying she gets. Would be nice if she gets less screentime but...

Power Uploader
Dang, the TLs payment is on hold? 🥲 and they're still doing work? They are SAINT!!! Ty for the tl yall.
Yeah this is a series of unfortunate events that we haven't found a solution (yet), so Agsilver has been working for free since C51. I'm thankful that he trusted me enough to stick around.
No, it's not because we lack money. Agsilver has been receiving money via a Russian friend who has PayPal, but because of the sanction, we have no way to transfer money to him, thus it's on hold.

Dex-chan lover
Great news! The Light novel finally continued! The last release was End 2021 and the J-Novel translation caught up sometime around last year.

But a new volume (15) was release end of last year! That means there's finally movement!

Dex-chan lover
I was just about to say that water purification might be better if they're going to use it at sea since there's plenty of water (and you get some salt too, if that's how it works), and then he mentions they use it for salt lakes 😅

I wonder if they can make it "filter" the water from the air, so it "creates" water.
for that to be achievable he would somehow need to explain the water cycle with only this worlds knowledge so that ppl understand how the concept works

Dex-chan lover
I feel like every arc is just a convoluted excuse for more women to get close to Zenjirou baiting that he'll have a romantic event, but it's always a red herring. Even when there's an obvious solution, it's completely ignored in favor of more women getting involved. He clearly has leverage with the Animian Dukedom through Fikriya's request. It's all so dull. There's zero stakes. I got sick of "Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru" for the same reason. I think I'm done.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
really, I can't like Lucy, and probably will never like her, even if for some reason author makes a redemption arc for her...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is a series of unfortunate events that we haven't found a solution (yet), so Agsilver has been working for free since C51. I'm thankful that he trusted me enough to stick around.
No, it's not because we lack money. Agsilver has been receiving money via a Russian friend who has PayPal, but because of the sanction, we have no way to transfer money to him, thus it's on hold.
Might be possible to send non-sanctioned goods as payment or use a friend in a country that doesn’t abide by the sanctions to pass the payment, won’t be through pay-pal though.

Dex-chan lover
Translation for this manga is great. It needs a lot of exact nuances, and those are, at least to my understanding, conveyed with sufficient precision.

"I totally raised a flag yesterday."
"There won't be any more people. There won't, right?"
🚩
And I wasn't the only one.

Some people are curious enough about new stuff that getting them onto the project is much easier than keeping them off of it.

He's being very careful about not promising too much. He's learned.

What a horribly accurate thing to say.

We have all these schemers who make use of subtle methods, political maneuvering, and careful planning to get what they want, and then we have Lucrezia.

Freya's one of the negotiators who seems the most honest about it.

Also, gotta add that I like how cemented Freya's position is. When everyone's negotiating with Zenjirou about getting stuff from him, he's itching to butt in on her negotiations on her behalf.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Creating something is usually more expensive than modifying in magic systems, so purification would be the way to go at sea.

He clearly has leverage with the Animian Dukedom through Fikriya's request.
I got the impression that he's aware of that, but Freya wants to do as much as she can with her own power, rather than rely on Zenjirou.

Last edited:
I really love this manga. Lots of wheels within wheels.
The mention of magic tools breaking down over time makes sense, and further cements the comment about the kingdom being able to take over the world.

Dex-chan lover
Her lack of appeal aside, I just see no way for Lucrezia to ever get close to Zenjirou what with him also already on guard against her "charms".

Which means she's going to worm herself into the harem through an incredibly contrived manner... like, I don't know, likely throwing herself into harm's way for one of the MC's and gaining their trust and sympathy? :unsure: (Or somehow bungle her way in befriending Freya, despite her already likely knows Lucy's true intentions since Freya's sharp and Lucy is just a tad too obvious in her intentions.)

Last edited:
Supporter
Still one of the few series that progresses really slow but I do not tire of reading.
Thanks for the chapter!

Just use crypto.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want Lucrezia gets her way, I just don't like her motive/method/personality

Dex-chan lover
Thanks very much AGSilver and the entire team at TOOR Scans.

I really wish more readers of fan translations understood the massive difference in difficulty between translating something like this or nobunaga no chef versus some highschool romance series. Some series will have specialized vocabulary (like Grand Blue), and some will have extremely formal or archaic language, and still others will use highly regional dialects (e.g. Okinawa de Suki ni Natta Ko ga Hougen Sugite Tsura Sugiru) that most natives would have trouble with, let alone learners of Japanese.

For many of these series, we are extremely fortunate to have someone willing to put in the time and research required to put out a good translation.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Lucy. She not only has no chance, she’s not even playing the right game — she thinks “ha ha! look at that woman, she has outside interests and wants to do things other than being an obedient concubine“ is something that would turn Zenjirou off.

Girl I like you because you try real hard, but maybe take another look at his warrior queen wife and explorer sailor concubine and figure some really basic facts about his taste in women out?

Users who are viewing this thread