Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Words of Vow

Power Uploader
@Anitvenomz

Sorry, let me clarify. I get that part, the clause was needed to close a potential avenue for exploitation. I was more curious about her initial reaction, where she made it seem that just adding the clause to the end was a massive undertaking that may not be done in time.

Dex-chan lover
this is so stupid, this could have been alllll fixed if the idiot could have brought with him a lifetime supply of condoms xDDDDD

This woulda fixed the child with other women part and still have like a big harem of like 100 bitches...Don't assume the world you going to is gonna have access to condoms u know?

ps i love all the offscreen sex these two must be having while she pregnant, someone gotta do so work and make the artz and post it on comment with spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix @mesaoracle

Sorry to say as a light novel reader but there was no pregnant sex. You know how fucking prudish and superstitious the Japanese people are. Having sex while the woman is pregnant? Pssh, that could damage the baby!

Instead, MC has a separate bed set up next to the marital bed -- he doesn't even sleep in the same bed as her for the entire length of her pregnancy. And it's not really being mentioned in the manga because of space considerations, I guess, but the reason they did it that way was because of a big push to get him to take a concubine while she was pregnant and "not able to have sex", so basically he hid in his wife's room where a concubine wouldn't be allowed to enter.

I've read up through I think volume 6 or 7 of the LN. Unfortunately there's quite a bit of politicking and not as much Aura and Zen lovey-dovey time. Also far too much time spend talking about the maids of the palace (who are basically noble daughters of lesser houses hoping to become Zen's concubines, but he refuses to ever lay a hand on them, even though it'd mean instant prosperity for their families).

Dex-chan lover
@kronix condoms have expiration date.

@seekermoc yes it is because it could make a whole negotiation fall apart.

@TheTanJar7 to preserve the royal blood, royal families tend to do that and create "branch families"

where she made it seem that just adding the clause to the end was a massive undertaking that may not be done in time.

I think it's more that adding to the contract that late could be easily read as trying to get something by the diplomat before he's had time to properly consider the ramifications. Especially as they are hiding the contract behind the overt deal over the magic rings, and want it done before the child is born. So they had to figure out what to add to address their concerns without the diplomat throwing it out as a scam, literally the night before their hard deadline. Fortunately for all concerned it ended up being a very simple addition.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix actually condoms wouldnt solve any of their problems, the point is that he doesnt want to have sex with anyone other than his wife, but the world expects him to do so. In fact it may be necessary for him to reproduce with others in order to ensure the continuation of the bloodline, something he could not do with a condom. the point is he doesnt WANT a harem xD

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad But the marriages are indeed controlled, its not mentioned in the manga, but in the LN they go in depth when Aura talks with Zen the first time, that marriages of those that carry Royal Blood are strictly controlled, and require the blessing of the current monarch to go through, which is how they keep a monopoly on the bloodline magic.
Zens Ancestry was one a million where the Royals broke the rules for love.
There is also another example coming up

@Nerrin Thats exactly what she was worried about, the Diplomat not accepting that extra term.

@kronix This story is not for you, go back to reading Rape Maou or whatever 12 YO powerfantasy you want.

@LysandersTreason Yeah we pretty much entered the politics heavy arcs, but there are still a couple of sweet family moments sprinkled all over, but yes Politics is now in the drivers seat.

@seekermoc she was worried that if she added it, the diplomat would reject the treaty, or have to go back to get confirmation from his superiors.

Dex-chan lover
@boag fuck off please, story not for me? I been reading the LNs since they came out bitch theres so much fucking in this manga its fucking 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Its not for you, you want sex sex sex, the main meat of this story is politics. There are other series that fit your tastes much better.

Dex-chan lover
@boag you don't know wut I want, I been following this manga literally for months since it was announced. you only think what I want u to think bb

Dex-chan lover
@kronix oh, you ve made clear exactly what you want.
You want the Alpha Male MC, that fucks all the bitches, and if he doesnt hes a beta cuck whatever other meme word you want to throw in.

Dex-chan lover
@boag nope, its fine if he only fucks his wife I was just saying that this coulda been fixed if he brought some condoms. And besides, he could also you know pull the fuck out when he is about to ejaculate ;)

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Heres the extent of what you add to the conversation, every time I see you post in any series.
REEEEE BETA CUCK MC REEEEEEE
and the more eloquent
FUCK YEAH THAT ALPHA FUCKING ALL THE BITCHES
You truly elevate the discourse with your keen insights.

Dex-chan lover
@boag

fail to see how me making troll comments in whats obviously stories for beta males to self insert themselves into the beta male MCs that self cuck themselves in every way imaginable not to fuck girls that obviously want the D have anything to do with me liking this manga which obviously has fucking since the girl is already pregnant?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaah!

Only a nerd like me could get this excited over some contract law-brand politicking. Aura taking her vow at the end was heartwarming too, of course.

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix ah our favourite 'beta male' who projects while hating his own kind is back again, to the point that every male character that isn't his wish fulfilment fantasy comes under the beta male logo.

I mean only the truly immature and/or insecure thinks a character is a beta male because he wants to be faithful to his smoking hot and powerful wife.

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta did you even bother to see what I was saying?

I dont give a fook if he doesnt fuck other girls. He already got the FMC preg'd bruh I could literally give zero fucks about other girls for the MC.

Do not put me on the same group as you, There is a reason I do not enjoy self cucking beta male characters that avoid pussy like they are allergic to it, I swim on that shit ;)

@kronix

You keep saying that he should have brought condoms but no matter how many he would bring you do know that condoms have an expiration date, right?

And even then, condoms are not 100% garauntee no pregnancy, as any halfway competent sex ed would teach you. And since Aura can’t be pregnant all the time less the country go without its queen, it means no sex no matter how much both sides would want it.

Users who are viewing this thread