Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Prince's Sick Visit

Double-page supporter
Thank you guys so much for continuing to translate this series!

Keep the good job!

Dex-chan lover
Oooooo shit.

OK, so if bloodlines are really that major, I can totally imagine this being the beginnings of plans to merge the bloodlines even further. Imagine a planned marriage between Prince Francesco's future children and The MC's. 3 Bloodlines in a singe person? The political ramifications would be off the charts! Which means that even the consideration of that happening will have some effect if such knowledge gets back to anyone outside of the room right now. Even the "use of the recovery stone" may eventually get back to Francesco's family, and he'll be questioned on it if for some reason the family doesn't actually know that he has those powers. More than likely they know, though...which means he'll be questioned on why Francesco gave that knowledge to the MC, and judge if the risk is worth it.

EDIT: @RonBWL set me straight, 3 family bloodlines. Still crazy, but not that crazy.

Power Uploader
@Kenidashi Combination of Francesco and Zenjirou's children would only be 3 bloodline (Capua, Sharowa and Jilbel) though :v

Double-page supporter
Wow. The stakes in their interactions have just risen up another level. The next question would be "how many bloodlines can one person carry?"

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. If this was a shounen battle manga, it will eventually lead to the fabled part human part soul reaper part quincy, part hollow tier power convolution. A secret society evil organization of people with multiple bloodlines and distinctly different abilities despite the goal being to merge.

...That people either never knew existed, or claim it was only in myth.

I think the manga manage to illustrate the scene well from the LN.

Thanks for translating this manga.

Dex-chan lover
The question still remains, what the heck does Francesco want, what is his end game ? Cause it feels like hes spilling a whole lot of beans just for the marbles

Dex-chan lover
@Air203776
Probably wants Carlos’s bloodline to be known public knowledge. His treatment in his own country and disinheritance is probably related to his own origins.

Maybe it’ll lead to him having a right to his country’s throne or improve his position...? I forget his actual status though. ><

Edit: He can’t inherit the throne despite being the firstborn. Maybe someone in the family would have to admit to cheating, or they’d have to admit they stole a relative somewhere? Not sure yet.

Dex-chan lover
How many times have we seen baby prince to this point?
Also, should have brought books on vaccination. Then again, who would've thought that fantasy magical kingdom would have mundane meieval problems.

Dex-chan lover
@Air203776
Francesco is not allowed to sire an heir or take wife because it would reveal that someone can have two major bloodline magics and also destabilize the rulership of the Twin Kingdom (as he could technically lead either half). He wants to find a way to have a child with the person he loves.

Political restrictions, I guess. Both royal families must not want dual bloodline holders because they want to monopolize their own bloodline magic so they disinherit them and restrict them from having children... Though it's a different story for Zenjirou. If they can no longer prevent their magic from being stolen, they want to steal the Carpa's magic as well... Now I am guessing Prince Francesco wants Carpa as an ally to get rid of his dual bloodline discrimination.

Vaccination is a scam @kwendy
To have any effects, you need to add additives (heavy metals), and making vaccines takes quite a lot of time.
Having an autistic first prince is not desirable.
Instead, he should have brought an Instant Legolas.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, are there seriously anti-vaxxers in here?! During a pandemic?!

Gonna assume it was a tacky joke lol.

I wanna know the prince’s aim here.

Users who are viewing this thread