Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Port Town Wallentia

Aggregator gang
how diplomatic lol don't know how a body check is "standing in her majesty's way" but i'mma assume it's just anime woman logic or a test.

Double-page supporter
I'm still salty about the whole shipbuilding technology thing. He could have easily taken various books with him... 2000 years of naval advancements abandoned, but he made sure to take an AC with him! Holy shit, I just realized I'm more salty about this than I first thought.

He could have easily jump start a Golden Age for the whole world... but no, he is now delegated to jumping through retarded political hoops against people who clearly don't fear the royal family enough. Just to look on some mediocre sailing ship. Urh. I think I'm out, too annoying for me as a fan of the 'Uplift' sub-genre.

Dex-chan lover
@yung_sh4d0w
Haaa.....
If you were in his position you wouldn't be able to do half the shit he did.
Aura wouldn't even want you romantically. You'd technically be enemies.

You'd probably get cucked by Puyol as soon as she realizes you're similar but at least Puyol has more brains, and is stronger than you.

@WhiskeyWolf
I'm still salty about the whole shipbuilding technology thing. He could have easily taken various books with him... 2000 years of naval advancements abandoned, but he made sure to take an AC with him! Holy shit, I just realized I'm more salty about this than I first thought.
He didn't go there to work though?
Is this going to come up whenever there's a modern technology that could've made life easier XD

At the end of the day, you're not gonna be satisfied unless he brings wikipedia with him.

Double-page supporter
@TitanAnteus

He was scammed, forget about work, he is actually fighting for his life. I don't think you understand but if he losses the political game, he and the queen will end up a head shorter, considering the time period and the shaky political position they seem to be.

Also, you suggesting wikipedia shows me that you clearly don't understand how this works. If you want technical drawings of HMS Victory you won't find them on wikipedia.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiskeyWolf
I don't think you understand but if he losses the political game, he and the queen will end up a head shorter, considering the time period and the shaky political position they seem to be.
It's not the same. Royalty must be able to use bloodline magic. That magic is what enables them to have a military advantage if an enemy country decides to attack.
Their world has an actual physical reason why the monarchy system is so prevalent.

Also, you suggesting wikipedia shows me that you clearly don't understand how this works. If you want technical drawings of HMS Victory you won't find them on wikipedia.
Bro why you gotta be like that. I'm obviously using the word wikipedia as a repository for all human knowledge when I wrote my original statement. It was facetious.

Everyone is commenting about the female guard, and here I am being upset that the Japanese guy sees a woman wearing pants and assumes she's crossdressing 🙃

@detra79
I think its more like you are assuming that 'Japanese guy sees a woman wearing pants and assumes she's crossdressing'. While the textbox dialog is place in the frame, it really doesn't indicate so that the pants are the reason. Her clothes really seems more like a young prince. When I saw the character in cover page, I also thought the character was a man until I had a closer inspection.

@Empiur and that is what irritating me the most. The MC just doing what he was told to do and doesn't have a backbone. He is no man. He just a cow being leading by rope through his nose. Just being used without him realising it and thinking that he is doing it by his own accord.

PS
Sorry for the late reply. Been busy for a several days.

>MC trying to be cautious and think carefully before doing any rash decisions
>"HA, BETA!"

Shut the fuck up y'all. At least wait for the next chapter before making any dumb conclusions.

unironically the definition of a BETA. for all u morons out there any man who is subject to a woman is a BETA

Lol. Dumb comments arguing as if "beta" actually means anything real.

@huttingham

It would be okay if they did the body check in more appropriate place but in the meeting hall with all other people there, not to mention men too, is seen as act of "humiliating" the princess. Of course the bodyguard got angry as her princess is shit upon, she can't let her boss dignity be pissed upon like that.

If the princess party just accept, it would be make them appear as "inferior" to the mc party, meaning they would have less disadvantages (added with the ones they already have) in negotiating with the mc kingdom in the future.

Yeah, sure, you see this is as a stupid scene But all these pretense are important to show the characters are not just flesh bags.

As for why MC don't act, well he already agreed to the queen to let that duke son do the job and everyone knew that. if he interfere, it could be seen that he cannot be controlled by the queen or their relationship is not really close or any other negative implications. Any of that could be use by the politic players to usurp more power for themselves within the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread