Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Port Town Wallentia

I'm starting to think that ''Upsaara'' is ''Upsaala'' but with japanese pronouns...

Edit : lmao many people is dissing Victoria when she is considerably leagues better compared to the Paladin Captain Retardios from Overlord

Dex-chan lover
@yung_sh4d0w
Wrong. A Beta male is one who is subordinate to an Alpha male.
This was already defined many decades before posturing idiots on the Internet started collectively returning to monke and making pathetic displays of screeching, chest-beating dominance at each other in desperate compensation for their complete inability to appeal to women.
Being willingly femdommed doesn't make him a Beta. The Beta in this situation is Raffaelo.

Dex-chan lover
@yung_sh4d0w
You do appear to be doing that, yes.
Also being rather clingy. I'd rather you didn't stick to me like glue just because girls find you repulsive. I also find you repulsive.
I should probably just block you and be done with it.

Dex-chan lover
Dude has lived in that world for a couple of years already but still hasn't learned to read. If I don't recall extremely incorrectly, the writing system isn't even that complicated, so it's nothing but Zenjirou wanting to take it easy. On the other hand, it's a huge weakness, which never makes things easier. Not really commendable. The more he does actual work for the kingdom, and Aura, the higher the chances he will make a mistake due to it, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread