Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Now, to Dinner!

Dex-chan lover
It'a all about debt, am I right? It always that "ye better pay me kindess back ye wanker"

Dex-chan lover
Indeed. He is not an ordinary person. He is a Japanese. And we all know what kind of people are Japanese in Isekais.

He is not ordinary, he is a fusion between two royal families after all.

Double-page supporter
Goddamn Skadi, being an S-tier Bricc Waifu up in here. A bear hug from her would probably be the best feeling in the world.

This worlds geography caused a different evolution. All mammals live on the northern continent while the southern continent only have reptiles. Maybe even the humans of the south came from north a long time ago.

Power Uploader
@TheGoodFella fund us then. Joke aside, Agsilver doesn't just work for us, so there's not much I can do about his pace, even if I pay him more.

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin
Indeed, closely followed by isekaied-american with its insatiable appetite to mock and belittle Japanese plus its endless hostile scheme

And also isekaied-germany with its hard to pronounce advanced tech and resurrection of the second Reich

Dex-chan lover
@th30wl That'd sound a lot like the Elder Scrolls setting. The part of the world all of the games have been set in was really only inhabited by the Argonians and Khajiit originally, iirc. All of the human and elf races (the orcs are technically elves too) have their roots in people that had to first cross the oceans to get there from different places.

The biggest similarity here is that the humans are mostly descended from "Atmorans" I think they were called, and Atmora would basically be a direct comparison to these people from the northern continent. If the humans in the South did come from the North as you suggested they may have, that is pretty much the exact story from Elder Scrolls for humans. Right down to barely being in contact anymore because the journey between continents is so dangerous.

Double-page supporter
How to make the MC seem like he has more to offer than he really does: "Make some random character hype him up."

Dex-chan lover
Well, I suppose she does have a point he is not an ordinary person since he knows what a goat is and that you can drink goat's milk. I mean, they don't have goats on southern continent in this world right? If he wss just a decoration he wouldn't know what it is nor wanted it but just be content with what he has.

Users who are viewing this thread