Risou no Himo Seikatsu

I very much like this manga.
Isekai based on political intrigue and not on dungeon crawling.
"Consensual" love story between two consenting adults: no f*cking rape, loli, harem or slavery crap...
Relationship didn't take forever to escalate to sex, and sex isn't the core of the story either. It's just a natural part of it.
I hope it keeps on being translated.

That feeling when you find a jewel and binge it and you suddenly get to the end with no recent updates

someone help me

Double-page supporter
Hope a new translation team picks this up last time I checked raws are up to ch.19

how can the raw in the source only have 9 chap, but in mangadex there are 14 chap? where can i find the raw for chap 14?

Double-page supporter
@OneHelpfulBoi you make it sound like they’re aren’t any? There’s a bunch of light hearted isekai and I wouldn’t say they aren any less than the edgy ones....

Group Leader
I thought the manga was losing it's touch, but the recent chapters have been really strong. This manga is honestly fantastic

Dex-chan lover
Abit offtopic but can someone poke LN translator and tell him that he forgot to pay for domain? :)

Dex-chan lover
hmmm not a lot of action or excitement, but this series does its own thing, finding its own niche

Dex-chan lover
Seriously... we need a new translator group to pick this up again.

VIP
My group is picking this up, but needs a translator. If any translator is interested, pm me here or on discord Xunder#1586

thank god I found this manga! dark skinned hot milf queen as the main female!?! hell ya mothafucka! Male MC not afraid of the pussah!?! hell ya mothafucka!! cute lovey dovey moments between our MC and FMC?!? hell mothafucking yesssss!! politial drama?!?! meh. this manga is such a feast for my dark-skin-waifu loving heart!

Good to know it's getting picked up again! Hope @Xunder is able to find a TL for this series. Thanks! How many chapters are out that need to be TL'd?

Users who are viewing this thread