Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Double-page supporter
@Renrul i might just buy the vol 5 official translation when it comes out in April 21st. Waiting for this one seems pointless.

@estersios the story's slow. if your fine with waiting a few months for each chapter and and fine with a slow paced story then I recommend

Dex-chan lover
I really like this. Not only does it have great waifu and lots of appropriate cultural diversity, but the actual plot has decent pace and some interesting stuff. The MC seems a little too lacking in ambition but I guess that's at least something consistent. Slice of life isn't for everyone but the truly cultured.

@estersios if you enjoy the political part of game of thrones, then you might enjoy this. Theres also a cute romance with a top tier waifu. But is all about world building and the relations in the court. Almost a soap opera but with no drama.

@firefox1234

I though the official translations were only for the book, I just find out now that is for the manga. I just hope the translations are simple like the scanlators, theres some official mangas that have a translations with so much slangs that is impossible for a non native understand 100%.

Anyway, thanks by the tip

Power Uploader
@Frozex No, it was an honest mistake. What happened was, I was working on another manhua so I left the raw package (22.zip) on my desktop. When I prepared to upload chapter 22, I zipped it to 22.zip on my desktop, forgetting that there was one there already so it ended up merging with the existing 22.zip and caused that error. It has been fixed now.

Double-page supporter
Seven Seas released volume 5 of the english translation for this manga today.

Users who are viewing this thread