Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Group Leader
@RonBWL
Did you have any plan to continue this? Currently official English already out Vol.5 . If you keep up 1 chapter per month, it will catch up with official English Vol.6 (2020/09/08) and Vol.7 (2020/12/08) release

Power Uploader
@azraei97 That was our current plan, I did offer Agsilver to fast-TL but that'll be totally up to him. For now he can ensure 1 chapter/month at least. Shin's also back with us, but I'd rather not have two TL working on one series to avoid inconsistency in TL style lol.

Group Leader
@RonBWL Shin's also back with you guys and with recent complete Mighty Heart and Panlong, any plan taking new project to scanlate or maybe just speedup deleted hatigarm scan?

Power Uploader
@azraei97 I'm planning to take on a new project next month and adapting an abandoned one, but that's about it for now. Still have to figure out how can I deal with the backlog, namely Maou, Nobu, Seirei... those under Kitsune's belt since things have been quite harsh with him lately.

Group Leader
@RonBWL That's for info. Looking forward for your new project. No need to rush until everything back to normal. 🤠

Kind of... Disappointed? Well the structure of the world is good but actual politics seems really simple, like too simple. I felt like the whole politics are only about magic from the royals, 3 men wanting the queen for themselves before MC arrives and making some people wanting the MC to become king just to weaken the queen. It disappointed me.

the kid arrived wayyy too early to me, or at least too early considering MC's actual state of mind/adaptability in the new world. It's cute, lovely for sure but he isn't "used" ( his role in the story ) a lot. Well i'm likely just running my mouth for this because i don't know the rest of the story and we can expect other time skips.

A great idea not enough exploited, but it may just be because i had huge expectations at the time i read the first 3 chaps

Aggregator gang
*praying*
stay out of the harem zone!

Fed-Kun's army
You ever have that phase where you cringe at all the weirdly portrayed isekai mangas and then just start reading it again years later because you're so bored that you just can't give a fuck anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The queen is completely shameless. If I remember correctly, she promised him that he would not need to take the role of a king, with half the reason she said that was as a negotiation tactic ("benefits without responsibility") and the other half to prevent him from taking away power from her. Bit by bit, she throws responsibility after responsibility on him, constantly breaking her promise, and has him still play the role of a side-king, working only for her benefit.

Every time, Zenjirou kept his promise of not grabbing any power for himself, and yet he is expected to do perform all kinds of duties that he is completely unprepared for, all the while being confined to the palace. Every time she tells him to do something, she pulls a guilty expression and says she is sorry, yet she keeps on doing it. At this point, Zenjirou looks to me more like a glorified servant with some perks under house arrest than any king I've seen.

Zenjirou gave her advanced knowledge from his world, technology, a son and works for her. And what does he get in return? Having sex every once in a while? Eat some tasty food? And Zenjirou seems to dismiss the fact that she simply can't bring herself to keep her promise as "it can't be helped" or maybe internalizing it as it being his "duty".

Bitch, the deal was simple. You gave her a son and kept your hands to yourself when it came to power-grabbing and in exchange you got to live a life of luxury without worries. Someone's clearly being conned here.

Correct me if I'm mistaken about anything.

Dex-chan lover
@dereth You're mistaken, other than your remembrance of how the initial situation was set up to be.

She asked him to come and enjoy his days primarily lazing away doing nothing of any real importance, but he even actively has been asking to be able to help out as he can, and she has been trusting him to be able to do so. Go back and read chapter one again and you'll see all the foundation for that laid out, and then in chapter three she even outright states, "I fully intend to place as little burden on you as I can, however... There may be times when I will need to make requests of you, Zenjiro-dono" to which he replied, "I... I understand. I will do what I can to make myself as useful as possible!".

Furthermore, all of the times he has acted "as a side-king", which more correctly would be titled prince-consort (and Ch. 1 mentions that as well), he wants her to be happy, and the kingdom to be stable for her
and their child
, because he truly loves her
, and after they had Carlos, him as well
. It's why he agreed to the marriage in the first place, really. He fully knows she's been breaking her promise constantly (even said as much in the latest chapter) but he truly and honestly doesn't care, because it's never been a primary priority for him; what he wanted out of was the harsh life of working non-stop without rest, not one that he never worked at all, and we saw that when his proposal was more to check what Aura wanted from him so he could best understand the situation put before him. The moment she apologized for forcing the decision on him, he immediately threw away his pride of being a working man to become a 'kept man' just to be there to support Aura, because he fell in love with her in that moment when he saw her melencholic expression, and he wanted to alleviate her sadness and pain and support her however he best could.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author does not realize that he has nowhere near the talent or intelligence needed to do a political manga. Should have stayed in his lane with the mediocre ""romance"". The politics which make up the majority of the later arcs are fucking terrrrriible. So simplistic that a middle schooler could come up with them.

Whelp I guess it's time to drop this one. Has been quite boring for quite a while now. Nothing but politics...

Contributor
Amariithynar
i only to chapter 20 but i want to say something
based on your point, the situation is changing to request him to solve thing they cant with his knowledge from earth not acting his duties as side-king or consort-prince or the deal to place as little burden as possible
what he gain from that is the same reward of old initial setting because love limit him from changing the deal and his partner inability to adjust the deal for balance
when he sick and want porridge, can she make an effort to research on it
(god say so i suppose). what is this relationship?
now [some direction i want to explore]
to the scary part, he is not working tirelessly and all but slowly going toward it. This time not for the money but love
realisticly, they can stop him from gaining power, it just he decide to not using it but if he see hint of cutting it.

@konzolmester believe me... we are entering the new arc and it is more interesting than the previous arc.
Previous arc was is act as bed for future arc.
This arc with the ship is the most interesting arc

@assman162 that's might be because some details need to be cut out to fill the manga. The novel version has more details and -at least for me- more interesting. And I must agree this is not a serious political manga/novel out there like "Realist Hero" but it is a good reading.

Double-page supporter
Yo... When they've pre-uploaded the cover pages for 9 volumes, you're gonna end up getting the future of the manga spoiled when you see those cover pages.

@kevinmul It's not just that, I mean I wanted to see a more isekai(ish) story, like perhaps making the MC do some crazy stuff like changing how the hierarchy and politics should work, go against everything, basically just make the story interesting realy. So far it's been nothing but trying to please everyone and trying to fit in. I mean how boring is that? General rule of thumb when an author makes even 1 ark bad/mediocre than it's downhill from there.

Users who are viewing this thread