Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka

Damn! An onion ninja have stroke again. Sure, it was a small squeeze, but never the less there's some tears around the bottom of my eyes.

please, let akame ga kill story telling style repeated...where someone die regardless they are good or bad

p.s: its not that I hate the character, just want some realism..

I still can't believe it, did they really kill off Selka? Massive props if they go through with it. Not that I dislike Selka in anyway, but the way the author crafted her death scene was very well done. Having her suddenly revive would cheapen the emotional investment and damage any future stakes.

Fed-Kun's army
creating characters just to kill them off for the cheap emotional hit is lame, and if that's what the author did, he's just bad.

this manga have potential.. at first I think this manga will be like any other manga that focusing overpower character with doting parents type.. but it's not.

and those who thinks that creating characters just to kill them off, so maybe this is not your genre. maybe you just suit with those isekai light fantasy..
we need more potential manga like this that have much better plot twist and giving more into the storyline..

this is also kinda similar to puella magi madoka magica, with how Madoka was both the strongest magical girl to exist, but also she would become the strongest witch that would destroy the world.

I didn't expect the author to kill off one of the main cast...Okay this got interesting.

I hope they keep up the death finality thing though, if they don't it would be nice if they didn't make it a "oh hey our friend over here can insta rez her" of some shit and instead made it an actual challenge instead where they also have to give something in return (dunno maybe part of their own life span or maybe their corruption percentage) just make it difficult is what I am saying if you really have to revive her at some point. I personally don't want to have her revived or anything (nothing against the character) but, I understand why the author might but, I just don't want them to mess it up if they do.

last time i read manga with the idea of bringing the dead back to life, it gone terribly wrong. will this manga do the same?

this is a good read but don't read it all at once or else you will ne a mess like me.at some points it seems very quickly paced but its done well i've enjoyed it as much as being sad can be enjoyable.

cold and realistic (tragedy-wise, as in things won't always go brightly), just like the way i liked it.
tho i gotta agree with @deadrabbits , the story indeed blew its load way to early.

Ahhh commit!!! This fake out lol. I had the exact same surprised Pikachu face reaction as Katua when the MC did his desnse-MC fakeout confession. I think despite her shyness Yukina could use a mom as well as a dad! It would have been an interesting direction to take this imo. There are a few single dad adopting a daughter stories in manga/light novels, but almost none with two parents.

Double-page supporter
Damn saw the new cover art and thought it was a new series clicked on it. just to be disappointed to find out it’s this series that I dropped already

The start was very good but it turns crappy every new chapter til it hits rock bottom

Users who are viewing this thread