Road to Kingdom - Vol. 13 Ch. 76 - A Chain of Female Troubles

Aggregator gang
more statecraft to look forward to... curious to see how MC will deal with this unsavory noble.

he can't simple brute force the issue as he's also a fellow noble of the same nation - perhaps some politics or diplomacy will play a role.

Aggregator gang
Dear, oh dear. Antonio, the very important figure in the far future, was born.

more statecraft to look forward to... curious to see how MC will deal with this unsavory noble.

he can't simple brute force the issue as he's also a fellow noble of the same nation - perhaps some politics or diplomacy will play a role.

Do you think he is capable of anything but brute force?

Dex-chan lover

Dude was trained by none other the goth mommy who has hundred years of experience and history for some years. So i think ehile brute force is his main way, he's capable of politics and diplomacy

Dex-chan lover
i haven't read the novel in years now but i think this is the woman i hated most

Dex-chan lover
The poor kid can't catch a break, growing up being a siscon, but his half sister grew up liking papa and his D
He's got wit and a natural in warfare, but his brain is hardwired to his dick, so there'a that.

Dex-chan lover
Author really need to make a list of the women's profile. Their name, where and when they met each other, faction, etc.

Aggregator gang
Author really need to make a list of the women's profile. Their name, where and when they met each other, faction, etc.
Actually, he did. At least in the web novel.

At the end of every WN chapter, there will be summary about
  • his wealth
  • how many chicks he had (IT'S OVER 1,000)
  • how many kids he had (ALSO OVER 1,000)
  • who were with him in peace time / war time
  • what some characters doing in the background
  • and even some hints to future events

Which I think inspired the Omake page at the end of chapter. I really like how Claudia doing while MC was away and when she received his letter for the first time and foreshadowing the meeting with MC

And every once in a while, you got a very long and detailed character summaries:

• Name, body figure even hair color, including other male characters
  • How they met
  • How the relationship with MC thus far
  • Who he/she familiar with (maybe not told in the main story)

But even characters summaries, he lost count of how many women he slept with midway.

Users who are viewing this thread