Road to Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Chad: the manga. Basically hentai with a story. Decently entertaining . . . if you are a straight male.

Double-page supporter
fetchimage

Chad: the manga

Dex-chan lover
"I was only aiming for you"
No you fucking were not! You sick perverted man were eyeing Ruu when you first met but decided to wait and this chapter you were eyeing her 15 year old sister. You sick perverted fuck

Otherwise this manga can be described as hentai with plot. Mother fucker fucks new girls every chapter. Doesn't have to wait after nutting to continue or doesn't nut so he can continue without rest. Didn't have balls on that one page were his ding dong was censored so I doubt there is going to be an increase in births at that village.

Anyway thanks for the translation

By the time he becomes king he's going to have slept with enough women to fill it up even if he doesn't allow men.

Dex-chan lover
It's so fucked up, I love it. He's the gentlemanliest sex maniac I know rn hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneAwesomeTony Way I read it of course he's going to fuck them all - but he didn't intend for the curative to pay for the whole family. (Then if the other ones want to fuck him out of gratitude, that's on them, but the healing ointment will be considered paid for with just two weeks of milfy love). [10 days, weekends off.] XD

Fed-Kun's army
Dang the manga is going pretty fast. hopefully this keeps its pace and doesnt get axed before the nation building arc.

Dex-chan lover
I just found this manga ... so this is what happens when you cross Guts with Rance?

Aggregator gang
Aegir acquires his most jealous of all his waifus. Oh and 2 future ones...

Users who are viewing this thread