Road to Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

@FgoSegul @Quanyquan18
The MC steals a ton of women from other guys (even fucks a mom and daughter while the husband/father grovels at one point), and there is at least one time when he gets NTR'd.
Both of these are a long ways away, though.

Some girls cheat on him but he is not the kind of weak wimp who would cry and despair about that, he said that if a girl gets stolen from him he just has to steal her back being the better man.

Dex-chan lover
Translation was rough but I understood it so it's fine for me.
@Dante765 That ... is actually a kinda awesome way to handle it.

Fed-Kun's army
wat so fckng everyday and everywhere they fck they want is fine
but joining a kid is act of pervert? wtf

People think Aegir is most pervert character , then author add another character that more fucked up than Aegir.

Dex-chan lover
@mdgtpope which girl got stealed? and why? (Oh and if the girl has not been shown. Could you give me the picture from the novel?)

(Sorry for asking a lot of things mate)

@freaksho3
The girl that gets stolen has not appeared. I think we're still in like the first 30 chapters of the web novel with the manga, and there are a LOT of women still to come (like, a "fuckton", pun intended). The girl that I'm referencing is a mayor of one of the city-states (which haven't even been mentioned yet haha), and she gets stolen because the MC's residence is really far away from where she's mayor, so a closer guy ends up taking her away. It's not really a big deal because MC fucks the guy's wife while he's in the room and she admits that MC is better than her husband at sex (it's a competition lol).

I don't know if there's a picture of her because it's the WN, not the LN.

They say money can't bring happiness but boy it sure can buy a lot of things

Users who are viewing this thread