Roid - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
thank you for picking this one up its nice to have an opportunity to know how it will progress again.

Dex-chan lover
Omg can't believe this got picked up! I remember reading the first chapter, like, forever ago.

Thanks for picking this up!
Have to say I really liked how this chapter handled the android's identity issues.

Dex-chan lover
Anna saved her, it's true. But Yui also saved her by accepting the responsibility to break the law in order to make it happen, even if she wasn't present in the end.

Uwuu... I suspect this is gonna make me sad in the end, but I hope I'm wrong.

Group Leader
Thanks for taking over, really good manga and I hope more people will read it now.

Just so happened that this was when I became unsure whether I should be scanlating anything at all (and so far the answer appears to be no).

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that was Fuckin rushed.. a existential crysis in the second chapter that was resolved in the second chapter.. that some really quick plot development.. not that I'm opposed to it but when I saw the character question who they were I just laughed, because I hadn't even had to know their struggles, it was just, bam!
"I don't even know who I am"
"oh ok, your Anna now, happy?"
"Yes happy, I'm glad all my problems were solved so quickly"

We knew she had the same personality because of previous instances in the chapter and she seemed ok.. but out of nowhere she's doubting herself?

Still liked the wholesomeness so it's ok

Dex-chan lover
Ehh~ now i doubt if this will end up threesome
Who even said that???XD

Users who are viewing this thread