Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Last Gift

Dex-chan lover
She's not wrong, for now, you can't be born without being born from a woman, so to become a a man or woman, you do need a woman.

Dang, this a good manga. I'm mad as hell at Rokudou, but I can't blame him for falling for Ranna. Gorgeous, powerful, strong-wiled, doesn't take shit from anyone, but also has a sweet side to her that she only shows to him and no one else. Rokudou's heart didn't stand a chance.

Dex-chan lover
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF

Mind if I remind everyone that Ranna is not his first love. And he has painful experience with gyarus or bad girls in general. Ranna is special for Rokudou because she changed his life. Or at least she is the reason to change his life. No wonder that he's fallen for her. And same thing happened with Raina but in reverse. IMHO this is quite logical development.

Fed-Kun's army
Man even though I knew Rokudou would end up with Ranna, and I like her too, I’m so sad ;__; honestly surprised with how quickly and sneakily Raino became my favorite girl, the author is really handling everything well.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE WAS FUCKING BEST GIRL EVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOMBOY NEVER GODDAMN WINS

Gotta say, the rejection (and the chapter in general) was pretty well handled.

If only was this easy to deal with the issue irl tho...

Fed-Kun's army
This was one of those "somebody is guaranteed to get hurt" situations. Too bad it had to be Raino.

Users who are viewing this thread