Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - Yes, I See It

Fed-Kun's army
How I see it, they will attack the school and basically have that image that you see there. The reason being she got scared of ranna and maybe that evil mom will launch a preemptive attack on them. I don't see Rokudou there, nor I see them, so I'm thinking they will kidnap him and ranna will find just the aftermath of that, getting ready to kill'em all.

Dex-chan lover
Sachiyo saw 14,000,605 possible futures and not one of them resulted in her victory.

Dex-chan lover
It's good that she is resisting a little. Would have been boring otherwise

Dex-chan lover
If Rokudou wasn't in the final page with the unfortunate possible future does that mean he died or something?

Dex-chan lover
You know... don't matter how good you are at predicting things if you don't have the physical capabilities to follow through with it... so this fotune teller girl is at least as agile as Himawari-san...

I think people forget that his grandfather said that he needed his powers. I feel like we're building up to something here that will be important. Why else would now the fortune teller girl be added? The plot is moving.

Double-page supporter
I am so glad that the manga didn't went for the annoying "defeating the strongest character with asspulls" line. Instead he found a goos way so Rokudou can colaborate with her. Good stuff

Dex-chan lover
My guess? She accidentally restored Ranna to 'original Terminator' factory settings, quite possibly by removing the mark on Rokudou.

Aggregator gang
Well, its like what they say: bother the bull with a short stick and you'll get its horns (or something like that). Bitch just got a taste of what will happen if she makes enemies with ranna and hopefully that will make her rethink stuff.....yeah right!

Users who are viewing this thread