Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - The Mother Knew

Group Leader
Now that I think about it... The mother likely knows that her daughter's ability isn't working right now, or else her daughter would have had said something about her kidnapping MC. This woman really is playing 4D chess.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it's not too surprising, that last page. Parents often wish for their children to have legitimate fortunes and to lead a healthy lifestyle. Same goes for people involved with criminal dealings as well.

Assuming it's played straight, that is. I don't think it will be. I suspect she has an ulterior motive, on top of her desire to turn her daughter into a good girl...

Because once her daughter is a good person, she'll no longer be under the effect of Rokudou's effect. And she'll be able to be manipulated by her mother into crime, while still a good person at heart.

This is one of the best manga out there without a US license. I'm baffled as to why nobody has picked it up yet.

Sachiyo's mom is such a MILF-bomb. She looks amazing for 42, wields so much power, doesn't let anyone fuck with her, has those intimidating, badass Yakuza tattoos... And now this? She's super evil, but damn, a nigga just can't help it. She's sexy in every conceivable way.

Contributor
bruhmoment.jpg

Ya'll know this is a fake out right. 100% sure she playing him. Don't forget about the future the daughter had. You know some shit is still going to go down.

Users who are viewing this thread