Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - Explosion

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but Rokudou was in full cuck mode here and violence was clearly the answer, he was right at other point in the story but here he's plain wrong.

Are they really gonna ruin this manga be reverting all of Rokudous progress what the hell.. so disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like Ranna was in the full right here. Rokudou, you can defend yourself way better than this my guy. IF you wasn't getting your ass kicked in, Ranna wouldn't have to jump in.

Double-page supporter
1. REEEEEALLY fucking stupid of that guy to attack Rokudou knowing full well how dangerous Ranna is and what she's capable of. I'm guessing he accounted for Rokudou to reign her in, but still pretty foolish to think that way in front of a person with actual monstrous power.

2. It's equally if not more stupid for Rokudou knowing for a fucking fact that Ranna would attack anyone hurting him but doing nothing to prevent it. Literally the point of him learning kung-fu was so he could protect himself and keep Ranna from resorting to violence. It's like he hasn't learned shit the last few arcs.

This chapter just two idiots and Ranna.

Supporter
Pretty sure Rokudou was trying not to fight because he wants to be a good example for Ranna, not because he wouldn't be justified kicking this dude's ass. It's hard to teach someone not to resolve their problems with violence when they see you fighting. It just backfired, because he underestimated how dumb this dude was. I'm not even sure you could call it a "fight", the dude only hit him twice before Ranna finished him.

Dex-chan lover
Ah now i see why she’s so strong, she has ssj3 as a base.

Dex-chan lover
An entire fucking training arc and this little bitch still won't fucking stand up for himself and realize you sometimes need to punch a bitch, specially if said bitch is a psycho delinquent eager to hurt those you care about.

You don't want your battle-crazy pseudo-girlfriend to go bananas and slaughter everyone? Then how about YOU START FIGHTING YOUR OWN FUCKING FIGHTS INSTEAD OF FORCING HER TO DO IT FOR YOU?

I thought Rokudou was improving but the fucking author just makes him regress to being a stupid wimp whenever he feels like it. It's fucking frustrating by this point and if that's how it's going to be I'm not going to keep reading for much longer.

FUCK JAPANESE MCS AND THEIR SHITTY PACIFISM.

Remember Rokudou is trying to avoid a future where Ranna goes on a rampage. He's prioritizing trying to keep her from fighting over everything else.

Not to mention that he suffered a very deep and special trauma with this guy. For Rokudou this guy is worse then everyone else he's faced up until now.

Dex-chan lover
I think the magic circle is slowly losing its effect on ranna. when you look at the other people affected by it, they all eventually moved on as if not effected by it anymore. from what we have seen the more bad they are the longer and stronger the effect. this could be that ranna is A becoming resistant to it like others, or B the seal is working but the change rokudo wanted isnt what is being worked on.

Is it me or do people in this comment section not know how ptsd works? rokudou is mentally traumatized by this guy and seeing the cause of the trauma play out again right in front of him and mentally reverting back to that time where he was helpless doesnt mean they are reverting rokudou back. it just means this is a huge mental obstacle rokudou has to overcome.

Dex-chan lover
@fivenightsatfreddys No, take your armchair psychology somewhere else, it's not PTSD and it has no excuse, Rokudou already stood up to a dude who gave him way worst beatings than the childish shit Rokudou was remembering and actualy fough him even as he was powerlessly getting his shit kicked in.

It just mean it's bad writing and you trying to rationalise it doesn't change that, it's reverting several arcs of character developement for nothing, it's not some psychological mumbo jumbo you repeat without having understood.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Rokudou could kick his ass. He got knocked down by him and wasn't that hurt from it. Seems more like he's focusing more on trying to resolve this without fighting which is in line with his character still.

Just because the dude knows how to do kung fu now doesn't mean he'll be breaking it out on every encounter he comes across.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the author really take all of Rokudou character development and release it ? also on ROnna, I think when she becomes enrage even the magic of the circle is nullified in her berserk state because this dude was stupid enough (the supposed analyst went and attack psudeo boyfriend infront of a berserker really doesn't show your analyst and rather how stupid the character is ) attack Roku, here we are with Roku about to shovel this dude off of a tree.

Dex-chan lover
@Liar He could at least use it to dodge those attacks. Or are you telling me that the dude who managed to put up a fight against a trained martial artists can't dodge or block this punk's amateur attacks?

I'm not saying he should turn into some wuxia muderhobo and kill the guy along with his entire family but it would be cool if he at least didn't keep getting punched while going "v-violence is no good" like a little bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread