Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - Compadre

Dex-chan lover
So, plot progression WMG:

1. Chiyo, rejected by her mom, decides to voluntarily join her kidnappers (look at me, mom!)
2. Sakura busts asses getting her daughter back, is rebuffed by said daughter
3. After some drama and proper happy talk, they reconcile.

Or mangaka-san can make Chiyo into some sort of recurring nemesis for Rokudou, specially if the kidnappers can show her that she was fundamentally brainwashed by Rokudou's mark.

Dex-chan lover
Like I thought with the previous chapters, with all the returning characters this might actually be nearing the end.

@ReaperCreeper I don't think it's coming to an end just yet. The pattern every arc so far has used is that the former enemies or neutrals from an arc or so back come forwards to help resolve the new, escalated problem. I think the only arc that did not work that way was the kung fu arc, which made sense since that one was kind of a closed system.

The series can't come to an end until we have a definitive solution one way or another to the Ranna problem. Either she needs to be reformed or she needs to be subjugated. Also, and I'm only saying this because it seems that way to me, I don't think the series is going to end until Rokudo ends up in de-facto control over pretty much all of the delinquents and criminals in the city. He keeps being forced to seize more and more power and make stronger and more powerful friends just to solve a problem that's preventing him from having a peaceful school life, and I don't really think that's going to stop until he ends up accidentally becoming the boss of a criminal empire. We're definitely getting progress towards that, since with Sakura on his side, he's now officially outside the realm of delinquency and firmly in the realm of actual crime.

Users who are viewing this thread