Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 24 Ch. 208 - 100-Man Kumite

Double-page supporter
I can relate. I definitely stand on the bus or train with a serious look on my face as I listen to the dragon maid theme.

The 100 Man Kumite is actually a really cool challenge, and I'm glad to see it used, or at least referenced, here. I'm actually shocked more shonen manga don't use it or bring it up. You could have easily seen a scene like this in Bleach or Naruto, but you never did. Hell, I don't even think I've seen it used in most actual martial arts manga, like Baki.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, and here my thought it was the classical music from the fighting opera scene of the movie Fifth Element.

But nooooope XD

Dex-chan lover
The 100 Man Kumite is actually a really cool challenge, and I'm glad to see it used, or at least referenced, here. I'm actually shocked more shonen manga don't use it or bring it up. You could have easily seen a scene like this in Bleach or Naruto, but you never did. Hell, I don't even think I've seen it used in most actual martial arts manga, like Baki.
With shadow clones Naruto feels like it would be a PRIME choice to reference it.

Users who are viewing this thread