Rokudou no Onna-tachi

I hate the retarded and ambiguous harem ending. I detest it. I feel pure odium towards it.

However, this is the first time I hope a series ends in harem.
All the girls are excelent good girls. Rokudou is a virtuous good guy; and even with all his faults, he is seriously and slowly improving himself.
They deserve it. Why can't everybody be happy :(

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa I regret nothing!

Man Inuma is also such a cool guy he also grew a lot from going generic bully character turned good to best friend seriously thinking about his future.

Contributor
@Karamru Yeah, he is. I wonder how long it will take before rule 63 attacks.

511ee1c2e611e.jpeg

Aggregator gang
HA! The door to yuri is opening to this one XD If she only knew... (keeping it vague on purpose for 1st time readers)

Contributor
@bastek66
Even when she is not dressed like a man she still acts like one, she only acts femenine because Rokudo so yeah she is a tomboy.
A beautiful reverse trap tomboy.
x15.png

in which chapter did rokudou meet yashiya? I don't remember yashiya sry and thank you senpai.

Aggregator gang
@Paradza: She made her first appearance on Chapter 32. Like every other bad girl, she fell for him at first sight. She and Rokudou had their first encounter (and battle) on Chapter 63, but fell in love with him hard on Chapter 65 (seeing him like some JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character). When the Onishima team lost and disbanded, Yashiya left for parts unknown. Now we know why.

god damn, this series is so fuckin good!!! generally i dont give a shit about fighting manga but i love everything about this.

I feel extremely deceived by the fact that the MC is a weak shit and isn't the guy on the cover, HOWEVER at least he is not staying weak, At least he is actively trying to get stronger, improve and not stay as the useless MC. That alone is enough to make me really enjoy this series. Thanks for all the hard work, I look forward to the next chapters.

now it make me curious. will that kung fu training works or use in the current Rokudou ? or will it just useless ?

Group Leader
there Weekly Shonen Champion's 50th anniversary this week, rokudou has their booth and also iinuma gender bender is real 😂
https://twitter.com/AkujoRokudo/status/1150771044984082432
D_hcKRFUIAEJa-e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread