Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Binged this whole series after dropping it like 3 chapters in a long time ago after a friend said to give it another shot. Totally worth it, what a hell of a ride. It really evolved past the initial premise and the cast of characters is just fantastic. Reminds me of Ranma 1/2 and My Monster Secret in terms of shenanigans and humor and wacky cast of characters. Totally a pro-recommend.

Group Leader
if you're not into sudden, convenient backstories of an arc's villain everytime they're about to be defeated by an OP character or whatever it may be that defeats them, don't read this
if you dont mind that, this is a decent read

+bad girls harem 😫👌

@Captaininvictus "...dropping it like 3 chapters in..." Which was a shame as I felt the series came into it's own with a lot of potential by the 4th chapter (but maybe you won't think so). Welcome back at least!

Honestly id be 100% fine with main girl getting pushed aside. Shitting on others for having to actually work hard and not being born with talent is a legitimately fucking awful way to treat people

This is where the story turns to shit, like every other romance stories where a secondary girl is better then the main one :/

Its never going to happen but could you imagine if an author finally threw the curve ball and the MC got together with someone beyond the obvious choice?

Dex-chan lover
and here comes the shitflinging shippers. you people are fucking pathetic.

I tho I was ready, but it hurts!! It hurts so muuuuuuch.
She's still best girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Answer was what I expected but the conversation that followed made for a nice conclusion. Usually it's a lot shorter than that. Sooner or later we're going to have to see what happens when Rokudou loses his mark. I want to see THAT arc.

Users who are viewing this thread