Rokudou no Onna-tachi

@Trexxe
I'd argue thst what you were looking for in this manga is either full blown romance or a shounen with ever increasing stakes. I don't understand how the last girl was too much in a manga with a premise about a magical spell.

Aggregator gang
@Jesotku: I'll be honest, until now (or rather until the kung fu arc), I thought it was because the bad girls thought he tattooed his face, making him a real badass unlike other guys and that's why he got popular. As for Ranna, well...I'm still of the opinion the mark has no effect on her and she just fell for him at first sight.

@TwilightFaze You are a treasure then my friend lol, but i feel like that is actually just gonna be the ending its pretty obvious that she may of just actually fell for him.

Dex-chan lover
He should be best buds with Iruma-kun haha. Hell ("pun" intended), his power might work better with actual demons.

Anyway, it's an alright read, but I find Ranna a boring character and a walking deus ex machina. I don't know why she's the main girl when there are more interesting characters. I definitely think the whole comic would've been a lot better without her!

I....have....actually been enjoying the more brutal manga lately where princesses and heroes are massacred...So. I kinda want to see that future featured.

Idk, it feels like it's even sillier now, not sure I'm feeling it tbh.

Aggregator gang
@77w0: I dunno man. It always STARTS kinda silly, but when it hits the fan, bones get broken. Considering who her mother is, I don't see why this arc will be any different
Especially if the future about Ranna rampaging and destroying everyone is true.

Aggregator gang
MrTrickyfingers: It's a continuous string too. If you put the covers together, you can see how it weaves from one person to another (fun fact: It's always on the girl's right pinky finger and doesn't attach to a guy). Someone posted the covers putting them all together before and it looked pretty cool. Not like the Covers section, here but the actual books where they were not all perfectly aligned.

hey i have a theory,
that Ranna:
is really Chidaruma from dorohedoro living out his punishment (being incredibly bored the whole time previous to Roku's Charming)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/500673/22
https://mangadex.org/chapter/427584/14

I think that works in my head, what about you guys?

Double-page supporter
Loan sharking seems to be a common theme in mangas, animes, and certain J games. Wonder why?

Users who are viewing this thread