Rokudou no Onna-tachi

looks like someone trolled me long ago im pretty sure i was told this was over in JP already but looks like is still ongoing

You should make the unofficial english title "Rukodou's Devilish girls"...it is similar to the actual Japanese word being used in the title, and sounds better than just *bad".

This is not a spoiler...it is in the title.

The arc with Sakura's clan is shit, i agree with that, but the overall story is quite good.

Dex-chan lover
From reading that description, isn't he basically magically mind raping them? I mean, sugercoat it all you want, but magically violating someone's free will to force them to fall in love with you, even unintentionally, is still pretty awful. It seems like the author is completely unaware of how twisted this premise really is. He seems to play it off as more of a funny nuisance for the mc to deal with.

I wasn't sure about reading this one. But now I'm glad I did, I really enjoy reading this one now! Yes the concept of manipulating ones will Isn't good but it expresses that in the story.

Group Leader
@Turkeyjerkey Rokudou has no control over his power, and has no interest in using it to get a relationship. He actively tries to help anyone who falls under his power, since it means they are mixed up in something "bad". His goal is literally to have them no longer affected by the spell.

The core of the story is "Rokudou tries to become a better person so he can help those around him".

Dex-chan lover
@Tarasios
That's definitely a good thing, I was just saying that I don't think the author fully understands the gravity of what his power is doing. There is a fundamental conflict between the lighthearted tone of the series and the underlying darkness of its premise that I don't think was intentional.

Dex-chan lover
@Turkeyjerky
This series doesn't really disappoint when it comes to expanding on the basic premise. A lot of the conflict and self-improvement of MC is that he feels insanely guilty for basically having this power and trying to justify it by improving himself. It's also got him stressing because he knows when the spell wears off the shit will hit the fan. Overally pretty decent.

Aggregator gang
@Captaininvictus: You know what else is magnificent? Your profile pic. I know I said it before, but it's hands-down my favorite pic from all the commentors on this site, among the stuff you post.

Keep being you!

dude... I would actually love to see an anime adaption of this... like this could be really good

Dex-chan lover
In the latest chapter, Kira No-shikage lures high schoolers into the woods after abducting his former boss's daughter.
Edit: Aw, fuck, sorry about the spoilers, d00ds.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread