Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Dex-chan lover
79:th chapter and girl nr 4. This will keep going for quite a while longer.

Oh yeah, 79 chapters in and we get girl number 4. How are you gonna handle this one Rokudou?

Dex-chan lover
Blood sucking loan companies. That's new. Oh, wait...

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone was confused as to whether this person will become a recurring character 4TH GIRL

My bet is he will borrow money from her for the trip, she will fall in love with him and use his debt as an excuse to follow him around.

Dex-chan lover
What a silly series. It makes Beelzebub look well structured and logical, although that's not a bad thing. Happy I caught up and I'm lookin' forward to more.

Group Leader
I have a soft spot for the super greedy girls in mangos.
The fact she's basically cosplaying as a bat is just icing.

Contributor
Kachou's Family
Assistant manager
Manager
Project Leader, I'm The mother.
LOLOLOL AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of money if you refuse to use it for anything except the most basic things? I hope they reveal she is actually hoarding all that money for a reason, otherwise this girl is kind of dumb and totally misunderstood that whole "money is power" thing.

Dex-chan lover
Francis Underwood: Such a waste of talent. He chose money over power. In this town, a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the Mc-mansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after 10 years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect someone who doesn't see the difference.

Dex-chan lover
She definitely has a reason for hoarding all that cash. Must be something personal if she doesn't let her crew in on it.

If he borrows a million it would be million three hundred thou, not million thirty thou

Users who are viewing this thread