Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Dex-chan lover
Hey, taking bath in *totally sterile and not at all germs ridden* cash is good reason, right?

Dex-chan lover
If you don't know the context, this first encounter is rather creepy. Hell, it's creepy even if you know the circumstances.
Also, how is that guy ended up in charge of his company with that kind of foresight... It's one of the bad traits of microcredit organisations that victim is also to blame for being so... Unwise.

Lol the meme is dead. In a harem manga, a girl is the one that gets nosebleed when she sees the guy hahaha

Dex-chan lover
So, new girl has short black hair, vampire fangs, acts adorable when embarrassed and nosebleeds in front of the male main character huh...

... for the love of manga this is Chibi Vampire all over again!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if Rokudou wants to make money he should just prostitute himself or do compensated dating. He would be a billionaire in three days.

Group Leader
My little jewess vampire can't be this cute!

PS: This whole chapter reminded me a gender swapped harem roles, I think that's part of why I really love this author.

Man, I never really had a "best girl" for this manga. But this Minami, shes a contender

Fed-Kun's army
I really love the book covers. It starts with Ranna, moves on to the other characters, connecting to some of her friends. Makes me wonder how Rokudou (let's face it, he's the final volume cover) will look like by then.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, never seen a credit page so "rich" in content... ?

Dex-chan lover
Well, THAT promise is totally not going to come back to bite her in the end. Nope, nothing to see there, move along.

Users who are viewing this thread