Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Dex-chan lover
TAmNi_edbin how did you do that? I can't figure out how to quote somebody at all, there doesn't seem to be an option for it anywhere that I can see.

Aggregator gang
@Amplify. When you open the Comment, click on the " to the right to open the code for quoting. Then copy-paste the quote between it. Same for the other code buttons above the emote buttons.

Dex-chan lover
When you open the Comment, click on the " to the right to open the code for quoting. Then copy-paste the quote between it. Same for the other code buttons above the emote buttons.

Neat. I hope they add a proper quote button on a person's post at some point, though.

Underwhelming. He is just reaping his just desserts for dealing with shady people.
While the woman there is most likely a yakuza, and therefore because of the stupid rules of japan, untouchable, if the hunter does get away, I'll be disappointed

Yep, I knew nothing was going to happen to the yakuza woman. Disgusting how they seemingly operate above the law.

Dex-chan lover
That was a really satisfying arc and ending.

Note that I said satisfying and not "good"

Honestly a more satisfying ending to an arc than some 300+ mangas true endings i've read.

Dex-chan lover
This series is getting really good at plucking the heart strings.
So does anyone think that Sakura lady and Ranna seem kinda similar? maybe they are related or something, Also if Sakura is Yakuza boss, could she fall for Rokudous curse?

Contributor
The arc is pretty weird but the ending is not bad mmm...

Aggregator gang
While I'm looking forward to their Christmas romance, I'm wondering if we'll see how Ranna (and the other girls, come to think of it) will react to Rokudou once he loses his mark.

Dex-chan lover
She's always had a large body, since the beginning. That was actually one of the better things about this series that she was kinda big looking.

Users who are viewing this thread