Rokudou no Onna-tachi

bX8hTpO.png

Supporter
@jaep1996 Exactly. In other harem mangas, the MC is just on dude surrounded by a buncha prong cliched girls, without any personality just repeating the same shit again and again. Other guys are just used to make the MC look better or to suck up to him, talking about what an amazing guy he is. The friends are used for jokes and background noise to say what we are supposedly thinking. “That Girl is so hot, you are so lucky.” Etc. The MCs friends in this actually help him and have their own unique personalities. They have a past and have their own weird quirks. They actually feel like friends who have been with each other through thick and thin, and ones he can share secrets with. Hell they are even adding new friends in a meaningful way, not just a strong guy who pops up as needed and disappears otherwise.

This is why I adore this manga.

Supporter
Whenever I think this series is winding down, the author smacks me in the face with a new girl/arc.

Dex-chan lover
Old man taught these bad seeds Kung Fu so they'll have discipline and a positive outlet for all their pent up energy but that's assuming the repressing beads don't break but If the beads do break and they probably will, You now have a group of people who have evil personalities and now they know Kung Fu.

So basically bombs...

Dex-chan lover
She does hold the purest essence of tsundere I ever witnessed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want this to become a standard battle shounen but It's nice to see Rokudou want to achieve things without his awful mark.

Fed-Kun's army
It kinda already is, just not the standard one. Rokudou's been in a few fights and his buddies stepped up to the fights as well. But the frequency of battle is way too low to be considered a battle shounen. More like a....battle romance?

Time for Ranna to get lost in the mountains looking for them for the next 5 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread