Roland Roland

Dex-chan lover
>"(...)Roland's adorable fantasy adventures!"
>Checks last 5 chapters

Sure, adorable...

Not saying it isn't good. Just that "adorable" isn't the best word to describe what this is.

Oh my god the recent raw of the webtoon absolutely destroyed me. Adorable adventures? More like you're in for pain train.

Contributor
I just found out that this is by the same person who did Zebra, and suddenly I'm not surprised at about the direction this has taken anymore. In a good way. But man I do wish there were more puppy shenanigans before shit got real

Contributor
Enough of the pain. I removed the "comedy" tag and replaced it with a "tragedy" tag. Shit is depressing as hell.

Adorable my ass. Some people just want to relax and read some sweet fluff and this dark shit is not the right stuff. Bait and switch for new readers is not ok.

Stylistically, I'm not that big on the author going a murder spree route with a cute art style. Sadist.

Now that I've tagged it for the right genre it is, I hope less people will feel trolled.

I thought the dark crap will stop after a while but nope it's a recurring theme and might even be the bread and butter of the story.

I still like the story, but the wrong tags left a bad taste in my mouth and seeing new readers getting trolled pains my heart.

Aggregator gang
>Corgi Prince Roland’s adorable fantasy adventures!
The description is a fucking lie.

what i expected: cute dogs

what i got: THE DEVIL BECKONS FOR YOU TO HEED ITS CALL. SUCCUMB

Supporter
I find the description great because the "shock" is bigger but if we can add a "spoiler" to the description that is more accurate to the real story it would be nice

lmao what are you guys saying ? this whole story is effing cute!
this whole story made me go uwu
ah, that deceiving summary
psychological mind games with traitor 360 degree
killing fest of your beloved family
that hurting backstory and DEVILS
well, the ship is cute but y'all know they won't sail if one of them dies
WHERE'S THE CUTE CORGI ADVENTURE YOU'RE PROMISING?!

Dex-chan lover
Where is the tragedy tag?

Most recent developments really make this deserve that tag, no matter how nonchalant the start is.

Users who are viewing this thread