ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@dkuro don't worry we get some nice chill times
just before and after flum turns a man inside out and leaves him to slowly die suffering in intense pain and agony.

Aggregator gang
don't worry we get some nice chill times
just before and after flum turns a man inside out and leaves him to slowly die suffering in intense pain and agony.

God, I loved that scene so much lol.

@shtoops It's prolly also cause the pacing feels a bit... fast in this chapter. Like they didn't take the time to set the atmosphere much and just zipped from one room to another. Plus as you said, we've already been introduced to a spiral creature at this point so it's nothing new really. Doesn't ruin it but, certainly takes away from the atmosphere a bit. Can't wait to see how they handle the
eyeball arc and all the juicy body horror that comes with it lol

Dex-chan lover
I thought it would be like that one chimera monster, A DISAPPOINTMENT, but it turned out quite as scary as I remember from reading the ln.

Yeah at almost max "wtf" levels, this manga is distinguishing itself from the other boil water yuri manga more and more, can't wait to see where this goes because clearly the author is having a good time

to whoever the dude who said this manga is going weak on the horror aspect of the WN and LN, you are so wrong LUL

wow i really like this manga!! definitely a change of pace from what you usually read!! can anyone else reccomend fantasy +gore/horror/thriller manga? or manga that is similar to this? one manga that reminds me of this is Mieruko-chan, and it is honestly one of my favorite mangas, and Im looking for more mangas that are similar to this

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this is awesome. The story seems like it's going in weird ass directions, and I am here for it. I like this series more after every chapter. The waits are killer though.

Not sure I know what direction this story is going. It went from something that had an interesting premise and promising character setup to just another generic horror story of two girls running away from "things". Not promising, but I'll stay on this ride for a few more chapters in hopes of some actual development.

@Eksentrysyti I feel the exact opposite. I felt it was a generic setup at the beginning. A character being abandoned by the hero party and now they are reborn OP. The horror aspect feels great and interesting. But ye still absolutely no development so you right.

Users who are viewing this thread