Romelia Senki ~Maou wo Taoshita Ato mo Jinrui Yabasou Dakara Guntai Soshiki Shita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Awakening

Dex-chan lover
When the lady doctor snaps on the gloves :win:

I was kinda hoping to see the power of grace at work here, rather than conventional action, but it is still pleasing enough to see the value of tactics and teamwork at play

Dex-chan lover
4YXPWEg.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

She is a spartan healer...
(OωO`)...

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
FANTASTIC! Thank you for the chapters I love this story!

Dex-chan lover
When the lady doctor snaps on the gloves :win:

I was kinda hoping to see the power of grace at work here, rather than conventional action, but it is still pleasing enough to see the value of tactics and teamwork at play
Awakening to magic should be their own efforts, but it being effective on the very first use should be grace at work.

Contributor
"Run"
Her brain calls for escape, but her heart cries out for victory. Rationally speaking, the plan was ruined now that all 5 lizard demons were together, so it made sense for her to want them to run, and yet she subconsciously ordered the opposite. That was a cool moment.

Having both of her soldiers with magic talent awaken at once? Rad. I expected at least one of them but not both. Dang, I can easily imagine this as a cutscene in an RPG.

Also a certified "omae wa mou shindeiru" delayed death moment for that demon. Even though the 4 remaining lizard demons didn't get any weaker, that one win sent morale of her men surging, and the shock death of one of their own to "prey" bewildered the demons enough to give the men an opening to overwhelm them.

In the grand scheme of things, this was a very minor victory, one small step, winning against a scouting party of the enemy. But this was huge for their unit, their first hard-earned win that I'm sure helped create comrades and forge fighting men from raw recruits. Most importantly, she also earned their loyalty from her inspiring and tenacious leadership.

Users who are viewing this thread