Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
I get suspense but he coulda easily killed them like 20 times by now

Double-page supporter
Wow it's getting really thin how much I can sympathize with the MC but hey let the hunt continue.

Kinda feel bad for the police, swat and service dudes that just got savaged.

Fed-Kun's army
@Armsdealer12 I don't. The snowflake doesn't blame itself for the avalanche but they each bear responsibility. MC is on a path of divine retribution - those that block his way will be dealt with.

Double-page supporter
@PetnavisSnow flakes aren't sentient and what kind of asshole skies on a heavy slope. Hahahaha

Anyway, MC has devolved into "Murder Hobo - Revenge mode" but it didn't stop me binge reading this.
If any development to the characters is made then that's just a bonus to the methods to the madness.

Glad he didn't kill them yet. He should kill everyone they know and rely on. Once they have nowhere to run to and nobody to get support from, that's when they should die.

Double-page supporter
dude needs to forget his revenge and participate in the olympics. did you see how far his long jump was! Jesse Owens who?!

Group Leader
what the fk? after all that he just lets them go for plot to drag it out ok bye

Fed-Kun's army
after all of that running and chasing the target, and now he let them go??
why even he chase them in the first place? 😆
drop rating from 7/10 to 5/10 from me

@hidayato he literally said in the end of the chapter. it was to give them despair. to show them that no matter where and how much they ran, he would find them and kill them. how did that go over your head? are you really reading or just looking at the action sequences?

Fed-Kun's army
@areksama ^ lol i read it 😅
and i think his decision to declare war publicly to all of his bullies like that is not effective to give them despair, because they know who hunt them, and to deal with him. They will hide, & use all of their arsenal/peoples/dirty trick to stop him. Assassinate / brutally killed one of them should be enough to give the rest of bullies warning, and despair.
Don't mind me, i'm just here representing some of reader here who read this just for laugh 😅

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT. AND. LET. DESPAIR TAKE YOU. UNTIL I FIND YOU.
That's how you get revenge on the big fish. Let them live in constant fear while the others each get popped one by one.

BGM: Metallica - Ride the Lightning (full album)

Dex-chan lover
Korea in this manhwa either has the bravest or the dumbest police force in the world. Possibly both.

Users who are viewing this thread