Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
It's not really a story about a hero. It's revenge/vengeance. I would assume a hero by definition does what is "ethical" when no one else does it or is able to do it. He's just killing anyone who gets in his way, like the police, who are just doing their everyday job without having any relation to his problem.

Group Leader
Much obliged again for submitting 25 chapters over the past 3 days!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna be mad if those kids then get power up also smh

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A

There is no right answer here. The cops aren't JUST in his way. They are actively trying to kill him. They were complicit in this whole scenario that was about to repeat itself.

The world has let him down at the cost of his parents and his childhood. Mystical violence literally reached out to console him. He now has a choice to fight back as well as make them pay for the cost of his parents and childhood.

NICE SO FUCKING NICE KEEEP going art is good story is good blood is good :3 :3 ahhahahahhahahahhah all what warior want !!!!

@Keshire Its more like the President and every big wig company owner all covered up the shit their kids knowing full well it would ruin them which resulted in the cops, the other heads of government, and leader of the military all being unaware that all of this is caused because of the president himself when you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Is this it.. is this the ultimate revenge story i've been waiting on?!

hope he realize that soon,
but there's also possibility the aunt would be protected by US, as they would see him as potential weapon

I really wonder how this story is going to wrap itself up. Going to the US doesn’t magically make the fact that he murdered dozens if not hundreds of people by the time he’s done disappear. There’s no way the US won’t hear about this, and then I doubt they’ll just welcome him into the country. He’s literally a superhuman demigod that’s going on a murder spree. Unless he expects to die by the end of this story, I’ve no idea where it’s going after he gets revenge.

Dex-chan lover
@LordPigeater7

He figuratively died when he left his things on his parents graves. He's a dead man walking so he's got nothing to lose so maybe he doesn't care about death.

Users who are viewing this thread