Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 29

What a binge read, this shit is good. But now the weekly waits start man.

That was a great place to end off on also this shit makes my brain create ALL the happy chemicals

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck does a powerful guy from korea get access to put his son inside a US military base.

if anything happens to his aunt, then i will pray for the offender's death. a slow, painful death

Double-page supporter
I feel like the MC should've taken preemptive measures to protect his aunt, but at the same time there is no reason for the gov't to get involved. The MC is killing corrupt members of society. No reason to use what limited military power they have to attack the MC. Also was his uncle wearing a skirt?

oh, so the aunt is in US, i guess US will get fucked too if something happens to his aunt. it will be hell on earth

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... If you touch his aunt, then you are going to complicate the United States... You know what that means? Entire cities on fire!

I mean, they have no legal grounds to arrest his aunt? She did nothing anyway. So what they are doing is illegal.

Fed-Kun's army
this is just become more stupid each chapter lol 😅
i'm here for my daily laugh 😅

Dex-chan lover
I accept that the author pretty much gave up when the MC basically became The Hulk and started doing superhuman feats by simply swinging a sword around, but even then -- it caught me by surprise that the U.S's police was apprehending his aunt.
Sure, it's not every day that you have a literal superman waltzing around and destroying everything, but more than anything -- that sort of an extreme response is just overkill. It's just completely exaggerated and needless, it creates drama where there needs be none.

It'd make volumes more of sense for the aunt to be calmly interrogated, and perhaps illegally kidnapped by Korean mercs. But for the U.S police force to react that way against their own citizen? Come on.

Users who are viewing this thread