Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 49

In what now... brah.. i don't know think you know this but she's in hell

Dex-chan lover
Mc: "I am pretty much an unstoppable killing machine. I can do superhuman feats of strength. I have a fking 3 meter sword."
Guy: "I aM tHe fORMer BOxiNg worLD CHAmp!"
Ah my fking sides man.

Double-page supporter
Even the Dad in John Wick was more rational than these parents. Tarasov at least knew his son was a moronic dick.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, Mister Former Boxing Champion, I get your idea. But what was your plan in case he pulls out the sword?

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/Xz67RySs8boxIV91Qr2VQ57P2OmpFGVkrla0m8P-Hbfb2UiKdRtJ37m_KXmSWHGdX81ooGEmePNQnehgkunEQAJxd7qkc-mhzW8KUW8mM1z-Nz84wl-WLU4qLfCKRrlZa84D1ysNOKl0XvC91W6j4m9N6t1lBsFW-OY

wait why are people mad now? I thought he didn't kill people who weren't attacking him and not part of his bully thing

Dex-chan lover
Aaah.... The usual Netizen... Just accept the "fact" they saw in the media without actually do some digging. They didn't know or remember how our MC's parents rage the same way these... "parents" rage. They didn't know or remember how all this time, our MC just want to kill those kids, but the so called "Police and Armies" is used by these "parents" as a meat wall to block him. Even if he didn't want to kill those so called "people who are doing their job", when every last one of them are "ordered" to block or even kill him, what do they expect him to do? And these netizen didn't even think of how much time, work, and money needed to actually be able to kill the president's daughter and 6 other kids "silently". He didn't even do anything to others, including whose who talk bad to him (yet). He only attack those who blocked him. As always, Netizen likes to say something first before thinking.

I didn't say what did is correct. But i can't just diss MC for being crazy when he is obviously berserking.
... In which, it might actually be worse than crazy.

Man if i was him i just gonna make trade with all the nation to capture the last one in exchange of teach them his powar !!!!

*jumps through buildings, takes on bullets, throws and smashes tanks* - im a world boxer i can take you!

What?

@RaiquiaRPG he kills anyone that gets in his way too. Like the military trying to protect the peace of the country.

Fed-Kun's army
@anzuda you know it is the typical internet netizen, especially the Korean netizen surely one of the worst.

I think the sword is a double-edged weapon, its weakness being unending aggression.

Oh? The same kind daughter that used your influence to torment others? The very person that you literally cleaned up the mess that you made by being a sh*try parent that buys his way throughout everything? At this point I want Akumetsu to finish off those sad excuse of their lives
I'm going to quote what Seiya from cautious hero told the princess: Tak Se Young may have ended their lives but it was your utter failure as a parent that didn't teach them to be decent human beings is what killed them.

Double-page supporter
Oh wow I didn't expect the author to keep the character's and citizens actions/reaction this realistic. This is more than just a power fantasy story but I might be expecting too much.

Users who are viewing this thread