Rooftop Sword Master

@IAmInept Your site has only up to chapter 17 uploaded, so why is there a delay for chapters 28-29? Just curious, as delays are usually used to direct people to scanlators' sites.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS MOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR MOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR YES KILL; KILL THEM ALL MY LOVELY BEAST NO MERCY END THEM DO IT BECOME THE REVENGE IT SELF LET NO ONE STOP YOU YOU BEATIFUL CREATURE YOU ARE WHAT BRINGS ME BACK TO LIFE YOU ARE WHAT I NEED IN MY LIFE YOU BEATIFUL PSYCHO

At this rate, the nation should be divided into 2 factions already, the first one is national military power which prefer to give those bullies heads for MC fighting power, and the other is the one who said killing people is wrong...

Dex-chan lover
you look at the cover art
and then you see this monster broly like figure decimating people and you wonder
what happened how'd we get here

Now this.

This is what you call "catharsis". A lot of manga, mahwa, or whatever don't really pay it off that well, but this one pins you right from the start and its like beer after beer of a great feeling. Really looking forward to more.

If I were to describe this manhwa,
It would be that this is exactly what readers want to happen when they read a tragic back story.

This isn't a revenge story, this is THE Revenge story

"well, DAMN" is the only thing that I can say after reading this. This, this...is beyond good

Users who are viewing this thread