Rooftop Sword Master

Well done I guess? Sadly there's no prize for spotting me. I won't even show up in your Pokedex. Did you think the most recent chapter was good? I found it very boring, which is usually something this manwha avoids quite well. If you disagree I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

Double-page supporter
Just like with the American scientist, you can't reason with a hurricane. You just step aside and pray it causes minimal damage to things you value.

Aggregator gang
Spoiler question for anyone who read the novel dont click if you didnt read the novel ending

Is it true the girl betrays the MC and she ends up fucking another guy and he gets NTR'd and betrayed? I heard people say it was a shit ending for the novel... :/

Idk if this happens but I hope him getting the sword was not an accident. Like maybe someone sent it to him as their dying wish, maybe something like, “In my life I wasn’t able to get revenge on my oppressors so I hope you will be able to take the vengeance I wasn’t able to” type beat you feel me? And it would be cool to learn about the backstory of the word but idk maybe that all happens iv only read up to chapter 7 after all

Idk just a meem/funi image.
4rfvgk.jpg

Sort of lost track reading it week to week, who's left to kill? I thought the girl was it.

Just read when there is a spike in the number of comments on the chapter. Because the rest is just empty chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread