Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Adoration ~Lilie und Rose~

Group Leader
@Hated4TellingTheTruth hi I couldn't pm you cause manga dex borked af, and the captcha kept hissing at me,
wanted to ask if you'd like to collaborate on future chs? I like this series a lot and id like to help on releasing for it if you'd like

@marshymallowy
What a unexpected coincidence I like the manga a lot too. I say unexpected because I couldn't feel any love for it from your release. It seemed too me like the script had about as much effort put into it as the redraws, and I apologize in advance if that was actually your TL's best effort it's just the impression I got.

It was never my intention to keep working on the manga, I just couldn't stand idly by while you continue [verb staring with b] it. So my question to you is, will we see eye to eye? The most I'm willing to invest into the manga at the current point in time is the script since that's what's lacking the most. If you have a proofreader that's a native english speaker he can go to town on it I don't care.

Also, chapter one is always the most important chapter so something needs to be done about it.

Lmao a drama, god I hope a good group would pick this up and completely redo the first 2 chapters because you both did a horrendously awful job at translating this.

Group Leader
@Hated4TellingTheTruth

I see, I didn't know that It showed off that way, and I do admit I oofed the redraws cause I didn't care enough to put that much time into it,
and wouldn't mind spending a fair amount more of time on it
If you'd like me to re-upload it with better redraws I'd gladly do it, and yes we could definitely help with proofreading
and anything else, (also legit thanks for being honest, I'll let the translator know and I'll make sure to reflect on this)

If you'd like to focus on the script, we can also focus on the other parts then too and hopefully to a standard where I won't do the series any injustice anymore

@dunmer47 (this is either some low tier bait or something but) in that case why don't you do it then?

>tHiS iS lOw tIEr bAit
"wouldn't this village be a lot more powerful if we all got together"
"virgin prince"
"For my son"
And many more lines were mistranslated.
So guess what, your TL is low tier.
>why don't you do it then
Read my post again, slowly. I would rather let a good group do it instead of butchering it like you did.

Dex-chan lover
chapter 's name : 憧憬 〜Lilie und Rose〜 ( fake german language ? )

憧憬 = to long for; to yearn for; to look forward to / vision for the future .

lilie = lily = yuri : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_(genre)

so she is a le$bian , so cute . i guess her line , in chapter 1 , page 6 , " you are hugging me . that is gross . knock it off , robin " , is just a lie . she wanted to hide her true $exual orientation , lol .

i must be a psychic , i predicted that the sword and the prince were related somehow in the comment section of chapter 1 : https://mangadex.org/thread/306825/6

i guess when the prince was alive , he had some kinky $ex feti$hes , he learned to use some weird spells , like the spell that create a virgin girl ... by transforming a male into a girl , lol , or the spell that makes a girl growing a d!ck , lol .

page 3 : " i will never lose to a d!ck " . her line has double meanings , i have seen this line a lot in some henta* , lol , a girl will never beat a d!ck in henta* .

goof : in page 7 , she is naked , but 1 second later , in page 8 , she already wears clothes , and she even puts the bow on her hair .

Dex-chan lover
page 31 :
- iwa = rock , boulder in japanese : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/岩 .
- i guess someone else in the royal family sent the bandits to the village . the queen heard about this so she rescued the village . or maybe all of this is just a scheme of the queen .

page 33 :
- rosen garten shlacht = rose garden battle , in fake german language .
- goof : an un-educated girl , from a remote village , knows about this tournament in a foreign country ? and the highly educated prince doesnt know ?

in page 33 , he is picking his nose , then in page 34 , he is sticking the ghostly booger on her clothes .

i want to know the fates of her 3 female friends , robin and 2 other girls , and the fates of the 3 transformed bandit "girls" , did they escape , or were they captured by the valkyries ? i guess we will have to wait for the next chapter .

Double-page supporter
@dunmer47
I have no clue if I am that bad at English, but what was so horrible about this particular translation?
I'm genuinely curious since I thought that this chapter seemed fine to read.

FUTA HEROINE WITH A SWORD, SEX AS PLOT, GOOD ASS ART, AND GORGEOUSE CLAYMORE WOMEN? this is a dream come true manga what the hell did i do to deserve this

Dex-chan lover
@dunmer47
Then apply to be a translator for the series then genius. You clearly know so much about the series and Japanese in general that you can even know which part is wrong lol.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the great chapter this keeps going from 0 to 120 almost instantaneously its delightful. Wasn't expecting a whole chivalric order of best girls or the wholesome princess. Makes me wonder what exactly Siegfried did to her since the reward she eventually ended up asking for was rather innocent considering Siegfried's... tendencies.
Glad to see Lynn picked an appropriate waifu and has set her life and relationship goals according as well as desiring to no longer lie in order to get the attention she craves. I hope she succeeds in her quest and that she is able to provide whatever healing and comfort Brumhilde needs while getting a relationship that will fulfill her/Lynn. I also look forward to seeing how verified very bad man/spirit Siegfried will try to complicate/sabotage/hijack such a glorious union.

Users who are viewing this thread