Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Adoration ~Lilie und Rose~

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
_______next "Dio Bizarre Adventure za world reverse"
to be continued......

Aggregator gang
a45.jpg

Dex-chan lover
there is an important mis-translation in page 30 : brunhild is not the queen / the ruler , but she is only just a wife of the king / 1 of many concubines of the king , of that kingdom .

- so now main girl cant marry brunhild anymore , lol .

- this is the reason why the king of that kingdom was very mad at Siegfried .

- so brunhild already has a husband , but she still wants to kiss other handsome men , so her general kicked her in the face .

王妃 : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E7%8E%8B%E5%A6%83

50886817547_f08982ea23_c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I approve futa and lesbian culture letsssss goooo lol the some of the words are so epic af

the embarrassment i feel for reading something like this is greatly ofset by how funny it is

So I’m guessing the whole point of this is that mc just haves sex and that’s how she fights? Like, stab ur a girl now so lemme bang you, slash ur a slutty genderswapped girl now so imma bang you. Everyone just out there like, yeah a dude inseminated a whole village and that’s not a problem but an honor and all the other women were also probably inseminated before too with nobody getting mad at seeing their daughters/friends/girlfriend giving away their bodies. Dunno but, maybe Siegfried used his lust power thingy to do make the women want him?

Was the translation of of "Shlacht" intentional? (see p.33), because German uses "Schlacht" with an "sch". An English translation would be "Battle" for everyone who's wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread