Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - Mad Love ~Hautschiff~

Group Leader
So, was the modern setting all a delusion in her mind? Or does this World have a country that is sufficiently advanced like this? Then again, you got the Arabians cheating and looking at the future for ideas.

Also, gg my guy, you got fucking destroyed.

Thanks for the TL
The artist explained that originally they were going to show Orochi’s brutal rape and dismemberment, but they decided against it in favor of something a little less harrowing.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, Brunhild pretty much losing her mind over handsome men being both a weakness and a strength (losing her limiter basically) make sense. Love the sudden modern AU lol, I can get more of that. And then suddenly the last page...holy shit, that's brutal. 💀 I'm sure the mangaka has more twists in store for us. Hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
Gunther likes NTR
Brunhild likes to do it too
thjey rly was made for each other
ALso ims ure oRochi is fine just walk it off

Double-page supporter
How the fuck did this woman remain a virgin whilst married until Siegfried popped her cherry if she's this insane with handsome men and apparently rapes/sexes them to death? Has she just constantly been failing to actually get it in herself before they popped their clogs?

Also, poor MC having to witness her crush do this shit.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did this woman remain a virgin whilst married until Siegfried popped her cherry if she's this insane with handsome men and apparently rapes/sexes them to death? Has she just constantly been failing to actually get it in herself before they popped their clogs?

Also, poor MC having to witness her crush do this shit.
She probably kills them during the foreplay. All she needs to do is grab your head for a kiss and it pops right off.

Dex-chan lover
After reading Savage Hero and seeing a certain page I thought "Can't easily one-up this shit"
Then this drops the same day

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess we know now it wasn't a fight he was talking about
fyr0ph.png

Users who are viewing this thread