Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 71 - Force ~Toleranz~

Dex-chan lover
me rn:
1am206.png

Dex-chan lover
I know it's my fault that I jump right away to the latest chapter despite never even read this series before.

But wtf is happening here??
dont feel too bad. every chapter is a clusterfuck of what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's my fault that I jump right away to the latest chapter despite never even read this series before.

You somehow managed to land on the least degenerate chapter of Rosen Garten as your first read.

Be glad, for many their first introduction is a gramp getting reamed (and awakaned to anal)

Dex-chan lover
You only need to know 3 things.

1. This series is basically a Softcore. It has sex in almost every chapter, with genitalia censorship and off-screen scene holding it from becoming a full blown Hentai.

2. This is a Serious Action series. Everyone had a stake and every fight is a fight to win. Even if the fight is like what happen in this chapter. There is no hero (well, except the MC), only those who fight for what they believe.

3. As serious as it is, it's still fighting with dicks, boobs, and fetishes. Unless you have 0 sense of humor, i guarantee you will either laugh or flabbergasted every time you read a chapter. So don't take this series TOO seriously
You joke on the taking it seriously but if we remove the absurdity of dicks, boobs and fetishes, it has probably one of the most accurate retelling of said old german story, also called Rosengarten

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I like that this is somehow a trend. You are not the first to be inundated in this way.

Isn't Kay only supposed to be small when in a bad mood he seemed pretty chill at the end there

Double-page supporter
wait.. he can turn into a girl? I thought that sorta thing was to do with Siegfried's sword or whatever specifically?

Dex-chan lover
Well..... Looks like arthur FINALLY put on that swimsuit that was teased waaaaaaaay back on the start of the tournament.

It's.... it's so wild that this is one of the current mangas that has, honest to god, the best character writting.

Yes. It's a 100% sex jokes, but with a cast with almost 30 characters, save 4 or 5 of them, the rest are well written, complex and go through different character arcs and developments.

It's.... insane.

Dex-chan lover
wait.. he can turn into a girl? I thought that sorta thing was to do with Siegfried's sword or whatever specifically?
Have you not been reading from the start?

Yamato Takeru has pointed out that he is, whatever his father needs him to be, including a woman if necessary. First time it happened she literally went "Oh shit! Thinking about Oyaji's dick made me turn into a woman!"

It's an allusion to Yamato Takeru and Japan's history, which according to what is written, at one point when he was sent to deal with "barbarian tribes" in another region, he disguised himself as a woman to get close to the leaders during a celebration, and assassinated them during the event.

Users who are viewing this thread