Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rival Heroes ~Idol~

Every chapter brings a whole new feeling for me... I'm not sure its happiness but I'm certain its very satisfied with this odd ball story. Love it very much!

Dex-chan lover
There are too many swords ... I never imagined seeing Arthur as an idol. This manga deserves more attention.

I doubt I’m right, but maybe Lynn is Their daughter and that’s why Siegfried can’t get aroused by her.

lmao the fact that this was a tame chapter. my standards have been ruined and I am not disappointed.

Ali Baba not Alibaba. Where is Sinbad?
Why japan is Yamato? I think Momotarou would be more hilarious.
I can't wait for Gilgamesh character?

Dex-chan lover
at this point , the mas0chist prince becomes the 3rd wheel / 5th wheel in rin 's team . maybe he will join another team so he can enjoy the beating of rin-sama during their match . or maybe if the dragon l0li-s perform a fusion summon , they will be counted as 1 member , so mas0chist prince can join rin 's team .

----------------------------

my theory :

the main girl and the princess are probably twins .

years ago , her parents , the previous king and the queen , sent the new-born main girl to a remote village , to avoid a civil war between 2 princesses in the future .

" i guess that years ago , the main girl was cursed/blessed by magic or something : any men , who sees her , will be turned off immediately , lol . maybe her parents blessed her with this magic to protect her virginity from the assaults of horny men . "

so this is the reason why brunhild saved the village in chapter 2 , her main objective was actually saving the princess , the main girl .

kriemhild looks more fatter because she eat more better foods than rin , a peasant girl .

-----------------------------

in "real history" , after Siegfried is dead , Kriemhild will re-marry Attila the Hun , but i dont know about the future plot of this manga .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gudrun

attila loves widows and orphans because he is a widow-maker / orphan-maker / conqueror / warlord / murderer , lol .

@ daywithoutgames Imo that sounds way to tame for this manga. Maybe she is her mother and she has a daughter x mother fetish?

Finally managed to have time and read the whole chp. That was hilarious. So The whole Arthur mitos are crossdressing lel.... Also the damn two Queen are Hot.

Aggregator gang
inb4: the princess looks different in everyone's eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread