Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rival Heroes ~Idol~

Dex-chan lover
at least beowulf 's three swords style is more better than the three swords style of the bratty , trashy roronoa zoro from the crappy none piece / one piece of fece . actually , all of the characters in none piece are garbages , lol .

----------------------

beowulf 's beard and big sword reminds me of king 's knight from yugioh :

KingsKnight-SBLS-EN-SR-1E.png

------------------------------

about beowulf is not wearing any pants :

- in this film , for some reasons , beowulf likes getting totally nak*d while fighting , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf_(2007_film)

- in fate grand order , beowulf is topless . in rose garden manga , beowulf is bottomless , the opposite , lol :

Beowulf_2nd_Ascension.png

Double-page supporter
Just one nutcase after the other, I just don't know which one is better/worse than the rest.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : she says : rin-nee, you are so awesome ( nee = big sister ) .

im glad that the 3 girls become sisters , now they finally have a family . this is so touching , so moving .

goof in page 4 , panel 2 , and page 5 , panel 3 : the positions of the masked l0li .

we have a token , obligatory japanese samurai guy in a western setting .

and we have a stereotype : an arabian / indian gang , who use petroleum to ride bikes , and eat curry , lol . his name is alibaba and 40 thief-s .
maybe his character is a fusion between alibaba and aladdin . aladdin is the only one who rides a magic carpet .
maybe in his match , he will pull out a genie lamp , or maybe 1 of his skills is pouring boiling oil on the face of his opponent .
alibaba has long eye-lashes and juicy lips , so $exy , lol .

41 arabians / indians / muslims enter the USA for the tournament , but then "president" donald trump deports them back to their country , lol . FYI , i HATE donald trump .

Dex-chan lover
So many sticks and only one rod standing still...

Dex-chan lover
we have the P-head Producer from THE iDOLMASTER game , or something . "P" is short for Producer , or short for P!mp ? lol .

some more better names for the 3 idol "girls" :

arthur pen-dragon -> arthur peni$-dragon .

gawain -> g@ywain .

g@ykay .

I'm forgot about Atilla. Isn't he the only real historical character? Isn't this supposed to be fictional heroes battle royale?

Dex-chan lover
i guess later , arthur will say : hello boys , you want to see me pull out "my sword" , excalibur ?

and then he pulls out "his sword" , not from a big stone , but from inside his panties , lol .

Contributor
@Valeyard Half of character are legendary but they are still from similar time period, Genghis Khan is from 500 years later.

@DrWhoCares
Right, not sure what happened there. The influence of my inner weeb was too strong, I guess. And about the periods, I'm a proponent of their use as well... Will see what the future holds.

My blind ass looked at the preview art and thought she was using a frying and that she left the sword...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this manga was insane before this.

But now it's gone full Queen's Blade, Bobobo, whatever you wanna say.

And I'm all for it.

Dex-chan lover
So, could this be the reason Siegfried didn't get a hard on to the MC? He somehow feels that she is his Daughter with the princess?

@Terrate I too suspected her to be his daughter since Siegfried said that in ch. 3, but I kind of dismiss it cuz even the M prince said that she has 0 appeal as a woman and also I thought that Siegfried is about 20-30 old, but then again he is a mega pervert.

Users who are viewing this thread