Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Charm ~Live-Konzert~

Dex-chan lover
with an outfit like that I was expecting Sieg to sing Under Pressure by Queen

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
HUAmBJk.png

Aggregator gang
The more I see of Sieg the more I wonder how he even died in the first place. I forgot if there was even an explanation, but if there was, I feel like it doesn't quite make sense with how powerful he's coming off with every chapter that he does stuff.

Also, has Lynn's curse changed? thought girls used to be able to see through it, since like ch.1 the girls of her village basically had the hots for her, but nobody in the crowd questions people saying she's ugly and I don't recall a girl seeing through it recently.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why that tl note about chapter name felt simultaneously both hilarious and pointless thing

Dex-chan lover
His solution is just to start fucking Witege and dance lol. Can't go a single chapter without something

Dex-chan lover
I've heard of the Nutcracker Waltz, but is this the Nutreleaser Waltz?

Sieg will be Sieg I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Right when we get to a serious part...the author does not fail to Hit us with the twist bat 🤣🤣

Alright, I get it, it's literally just like social media algorithm's, they get powered up by drawing reactions, and especially, emotions. Disgust or love. Wholesome or degenerate, whatever emotions they pull from their audience amplify them in turn.

Dex-chan lover
As I read more and more I realize that the author must be on constant drugs 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread