Rough Sketch Senpai - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Together

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't know why this got cancelled. Cute story and nice art (especially the effect of him literally drawing on her). Her personnality slighty changed towards the end but no matter. I did not expect such an ending but it's good enough for me. Pretty funny. Thank you for translating

Double-page supporter
Tbh the caracter development was pretty much over at this point. You could only have added fluff or drama to prolong it. Ending it on a Kiss, and one year to go as high schoolers, might even be better than a dragged out date time and some nude action that eventually would be the next progress if they happen to get into a serious relation. It is a good read over all.

She stole his lip's virginity and we end with his ahegao face... I hate it when good things get canceled.

Contributor
I just want to know what happen the next day and how they deal with it and accept their feelings

this was a good read. i really enjoyed it.
P-E-R-F-E-C-T.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhhh, it really is sad seeing something this good getting axed.... The fact that fucking rental girlfriend gets an adaptation but this gets cancelled just shows..... But I have to give it to the mangaka, he did find a way to end it on quite a good note. Very abrupt, but it worked quite well, as I was not expecting it. I feel this manga still should have had at least a little bit more steam in it. It really should have had a more conclusive end. It deserved better.

Very, Very Nice.

When we were just getting to the good part it gets axed... it’s like depression all over again

d0v

It's an absolute travesty this was canceled, it should have gone on for much longer, but this was a perfect ending. Onio, if you ever see this, I hope you won't give up! Your books are great.

Dex-chan lover
I Hope Im not dying or have a disease or something, my memory has always been bad but I just re read this entire story without knowing I had already read it before, the only thing I remember is the very last panel at the end that’s literally it, I didn’t recognise any other panel or character except for the main two and I even forgot how talkative and how they had a back story for her beating guys up, im genuinely confused how I sat here for a full 40mins thinking “wow this hidden gem I found is so good”, sorry this is all just rambling about myself, the mangas a nice simple read, sadly canceled 5 whole years but that’s life ig, art is really really good for a romance manga and it’s cool how they included real art from history, anyways solid 6.5/10 for me

I've read the 3 mangas of this author and I can't believe all of them were canceled, they were really good and so well written with great protagonists.

Great endings in all of them btw for a cancellation.

Onio really deserves a long serialization some day.

Users who are viewing this thread