Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - The Forgetting-like Lingering Ties

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how the hell do you just forget all of your previous life? What happens to your personality then?

Dex-chan lover
@vantablack35 He became an orphan while he was underage, so I guess it wasn't a nice ride for him.

Btw he's recurring from this point in the raws so sooner or later we'll find out.

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens .... I don't know if I should keep reading or wait for the inevitable anime for maximum impact

Dex-chan lover
mhhhh ... so certain someone don't like cats...?

was a fun ride but I think is time to unfollow and move on. 😡

Dex-chan lover
Forgetting everything from their past life after cutting ties with it seems like a really wild guess to me.

Dex-chan lover
How is she supposed to cut ties with him? Help him get direction in life? Even so, this is one of the best "reincarnation" stories I've seen, she does have her memories, some mannerisms, but overall, she does act like a child too, and the best thing, nobody (except the other returnee) know about it. Somehow they gave a "motive" for them to remember why the past lives...

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel I honestly don't believe your memories would affect your brains growth of personality. It would be the equivalent of her being drunk or high. Its like she is impaired in a way. Sure you know a lot of shit but when you're high drunk or both you will not make the right choices you will forget shit and will act more like a child.

Thanks For Your Hard WOrk!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For More~ DAPPE <3 <3

@breizh It's like dealing with ghosts where they move on after resolving their regrets, and then one-day they'll think the past life stuff was all made up and forget it like children with imaginary friends.

Users who are viewing this thread