Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - The Happiness-like Times

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, reincarnation. So realistic. Some people really have their mind in the gutter. Must be some hardcore projecting.
So Sadao got passed around relatives? Guess it explains why he's stuck in poorfaggotry hell. Still, shouldn't have there been an inheritance or something?

@charkan

That would be kind of a cheap blow from the author...

It does make a little bit of sense, but...

That doesn't make it more okay...

Hopefully it isn't like that.

Group Leader
Damn, I hope this isn't a sign that the manga will be coming to an end soon.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme

Yeah sure the whole premise is kind of weird but so far people have been acting pretty normally, this whole thing was just weird and abrupt however. It would have been fine if they developed it a little, like even for one chapter and he actually got to know her a little before just going on a playful "date" with her. The idea that you just agree to go meet some complete rando kid for a date right after meeting them is just ridiculous and rushed. Especially when he reacted pretty reasonably before when Kid Grandma started bothering him. They could have just made it about him actually working in her dad's company and getting asked to babysit for extra cash or something, just preferably anything other than this. It isn't really such a big deal, just not how people act. I understand feeling sympathetic towards a crying kid or the inexplicable connection and whatnot but a normal person would immediately get worried about what the parents would think, the misunderstandings that could happen and the repercussions of such misunderstandings. He already got in trouble with the police once for "kidnapping" Kid Granny.

On another note, the whole "nonsensical things are excusable because there are supernatural elements" defense is pretty questionable because you could use it to defend this turning into an isekai for example. This series already has reincarnation so it wouldn't be weird, would it? Anyway not trying to start anything, just explaining why this feels off for me.

I think this chapter is foreshadowing that she will lose her memory after meeting with Sadao.

Aggregator gang
I'm crying on a Monday morning before my zoom classes

Dex-chan lover
@stride She's not going to disappear, but
in the next volume she has short hair, so she's going to change. I didn't read it to see exactly how, but I believe she loses her memories of her past as a cat as well.

@happybro He's humoring her because she was crying and also because her name reminds him of the cat he once had. He's not seriously dating her, just taking her out like it's a date to cheer her up. Anyone seeing them will think he's her big brother treating his little sister.

@Mik_Olinayag It's not getting axed, eight volumes have been released in Japan already. The eighth one came out in May, and it's still running in a magazine.

@cherokeemoon Children in Japan are given a great deal of freedom, and even walk to and from school on their own starting around six. She could easily have gone out to spend the day with Nagisa without telling her parents. Also her friends would have covered for her if she told her parents she was going to be playing with them all day. And they do make fishnet stockings for little girls. I've even seen them in the US in Halloween costumes you can buy in the stores.

@Midoriha His parents were apparently dead, and he was living with his grandmother, Hinata. She may not have had much, and what she did have may have gone to someone other than Sadao.

Double-page supporter
Weird going on a date with a kid but glad Miya came to terms with her past life

Users who are viewing this thread