Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - The Happiness-like Times

Aggregator gang
And so she forgets her past cat life?
I couldn't figure else with the last panel...

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter! It's a shame I can't buy physical versions of the official English release. :(

Dex-chan lover
@exxp, based on the summary of the next book
, she "cuts ties with her previous life and forgets everything related to it"

Fed-Kun's army
Is she going to disappear or something because she reconciled? The parting words with Hinata made me a bit wary.

Even as a joke, he shouldn't have agreed to "a date with an random kindergarten gradeschool girl".
The whole thing sounds like a plot from a doujinshi.This is not Card Captor Sakura fantasy, but slice of life manga (which by definition should be realistic).

The only situation when this would be appropriate would be AFTER she explained that she remembers him from her past life AND have proven it to him (like told him stuff only he would know)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@happybro yeah, that was definitely weird. Guess the author just wanted to force the story forward.

Double-page supporter
um... asking realistic when all the kindergarten kids act not like kindergarten kids should behave?

man that was weird...I enjoy this manga but that took a really strange turn. Not that it was romantic or anything but just calling it a "date" made it mad weird 😰

Dex-chan lover
so you are telling me...that little girl was a reincarnated cat? well that's...peculiar?

I am getting a bad feeling from this. I don’t like that last goodbye she gave. Maybe she will lose her past memory and become a normal kid now. That would suck though, since memory is a huge part of who you are.

I understand people feel weirded out by the date thing, but in my opinion, Sadao didn’t take her word seriously. He took it more like a request to play with him. It has been explained that he is a big softie who can’t refuse crying girl.

Double-page supporter
Omg comon guys, didn't you play husband and wife when you were young with your sibling or old people. This manga is so pure. I'm sad that we can't live as innocent as in the past, when children can still kiss their parents, grandparents, or hangout with genuine adults and no one would interpret it in a dirty way in the name of protecting the child. I mean those people just worry about the child but sadly our society is heading to this direction cuz things are so different in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread