Rouninsei to Eroiyatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
Aaaand we are now caught up. Next chaper is expected in about 2 1/2 months when we finally find out if this manga actually will last longer than two volumes before getting axed!

That's plenty of time to figure out how to buy a digital copy of Volume 1, just sayin'.

Dex-chan lover
At least suplex makes this fun to read
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
His friend is a bro, the guy really helps when he needs... the 5-nighter was entirely on him, he should have thought that out better.

That supplex had great form, an advanced level of BEGONE THOT.

Fujiyoshi is such a good gal.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaand we are now caught up. Next chaper is expected in about 2 1/2 months when we finally find out if this manga actually will last longer than two volumes before getting axed!

That's plenty of time to figure out how to buy a digital copy of Volume 1, just sayin'.
Done and done

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I've started to look forward to this duder's NTR imagination spots. 🤔

I do love that he's so laser focused on getting to that beach outing with Fujiyoshi that not only did he take out the thot, he always did not give a single fuck about her for that entire period.

Double-page supporter
Tô me she is a succubus/demon from good guys, she wants to destroy his life how she destroyed the other dudes life, see after she fucked that dude he got arrasted and lost everything i bet.

If the guy is in a moment of weakness she attacks...

The guy was slaving himself away for the sake of his family as a good father, that is when he became a target for her, fuck the shit out of him like a succubus and at The end destroyed his life like a trade for the sex... she wants to corrupt MC make him lose the girl he loves that is her objetivo... like her objetive was tô take way his family and now her objective was tô destroy his life.

Dex-chan lover
Tô me she is a succubus/demon from good guys, she wants to destroy his life how she destroyed the other dudes life, see after she fucked that dude he got arrasted and lost everything i bet.

The guy was slaving himself away for the sake of his family as a good father, that is when he became a target for her, fuck the shit out of him like a succubus and at The end destroyed his life like a trade for the sex... she wants to corrupt MC make him lose the girl he loves that is her objetivo... like her objetive was tô take way his family and now her objective was tô destroy his life.
That's probably true but I am still rooting for her.

Dex-chan lover

Then that suplex is 1000x more justified.

Users who are viewing this thread