Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

the art is so beautiful, somehow everyone looks so beautiful, especially roxana, dion, and cassis, they looks so sexy omg

thank you so much for the mass update, can't wait for the next chapter!

i am genuinely so INVESTED IN THIS STORY ive never read anything like it like i love villainess isekai stories and i love the fact that some of them change their lives and storylines, but FOR SOME REASON THIS IS SO MUCH MORE FULFILLING AND ENTHRALLING????? im so excited to see what's going to happen like i really cant predict what's gonna happen in the end HDSLFJSDLFJ WHAAATTTT

Fed-Kun's army
OKAY I'M ALL CAUGHT UP!!! i love this so much??? it's so good?? another gem i'm super happy to find <33333 i'm rooting for roxana to destroy that entire family and save her mother and just like... peace out lol (or take over, w/e you want, queen!!!) or maybe cassis will make her his wife and just add insult to injury for that whole family lololol ANYWAY I'M DEF ROOTING FOR CASSIS LIKE I KNOW DION IS HOT BUT WTF GUYS!!! GO TO HORNY JAIL!!!

thank you for all the chapters, your hard work is very appreciated!! <3333

This is story is interesting!!! A breath of fresh air and the art is stunning. Thank you so much.

This story is soooo good n fres!!! It instantly becomes one of my fav, dang so good. Dont forget to mention the stunning art omg ¡1111!!! I love the fl so much!! And also cassis!!! Hope he is the ml 😏 or maybe he already is lol!

Fr one of the best manhwas i've ever read. Thank you for updating this

i’m so hooked on this series and can’t wait to read more. This is unlike any of the villainess story i’ve read before. does anyone know where i can read the LN?? i’m hooked!

Oh God. 😂 She's going to wind up "staying for the night" right after being gifted a bottel of afrodisiac.

Everyone is going to assume they did it all night when he'll be taking care of her in a more innocent wat.

Thank you for the mass updates! Man, this is probably one of my favs now. It's intriguing and almost everybody is crazy. Haha! Also, I love Roxana!! Best FL!!

Thanks for the trasnlation! It seems like her butterflies can cause horrible hallucinations? Interesting. Charlotte will hopefully learn to be a little less of a shit in the future. Though those butterflies won't be very useful if she suffers that sort of reaction every time. I'm really enjoying this manga, and looking forward to future updates.

The male lead has already caught feelings, and seeing her in this state will probably make him like her even more. Though it does seem he recognizes he might be manipulated as well.

am i the only one really creeped out by dion and roxana shippers... like?? they're half-siblings?? huh??

Users who are viewing this thread